5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent deal
I bought this and the ICarly season two, volume two for my twin girls age 8. Since we cut our cable bill they do not watch much tv. It is really nice to for them to just pop in the dvd and watch their shows. Both dvd's have lots of their favoriate shows. It's definitely worth the money!
Published on September 22, 2011 by C. Roodvoets

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
Not to bad, good for the kids.
Published 2 months ago by Phillip Bosier

iPity the Nevel
iParty With VICTORiOUS Parts 1-3

5.0 out of 5 stars Great show!, April 21, 2014
kandersen (laguna niguel, ca) - See all my reviews
I love watching iCarly! I'm a 48 year-old mom and I watch it by myself all the time. I'm still a kid at heart. It is a funny, silly, happy, quirky, goofy, age-appropriate, well-written show. It has a good mix of comedy and teen reality. Carly, Sam, & Freddie experience real relationship problems and they solve them in realistic and silly ways. I think every kid would love to have Spencer as a big brother! He's a goofball, but he's serious and responsible when it matters. I'll be sharing this show, and spaghetti tacos, with my grandkids in a few years. I love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love iCarly, July 2, 2014
Bella is my granddaughter and anytime you ask what she wants to watch it is always iCarly. They never get old, she has watched each episode in every season over and over again. I hear her belly laughing and know she is enjoying the shows once again.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!!!, February 11, 2012
This review is from: iCarly: Season 3 (DVD)
I'm an ICARLY fan and it gets better and better. Can't wait for next season. Would recomend it for youth of all ages.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great program, June 10, 2014
Child loves this program and I think it's suitable for kids. I was happy to see it on prime. Good stuff

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Series for the Kids and Most Adults, January 3, 2014
iCarly is a good show the entire family can watch but, as an adult, I do find some of the behavior annoying such as the goofy older brother. However, since I'm not the target audience it really doesn't matter as this show is enjoyed by all of the kids in my neighborhood up to about 8th grade. The jokes are pretty funny and what I really like the most as a parent is the show doesn't cross the line like a lot of children-focused shows seem to do with being a tad risqué.

We have watched all of the episodes of this season for free via our Prime membership vs. the regular price of $17.99 for the whole season: not a bad deal!

5.0 out of 5 stars Family Friendly, February 18, 2014
Again, I feel iCarly is a great show for the whole family. Haven't experienced any "awkward" moments while watching with the kids. Good old fashion fun. Leaves the unnecessary out. Enjoyable without sex or violence! Highly recommend for family viewing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Goofy and fun!, December 7, 2013
Carly is a funny, silly, and goofy show that the kids really like to watch. They watch the episodes over and over again! They are full of silly jokes, goofy physical comedy, and happy endings for all! Just what a kids' show should be!

5.0 out of 5 stars iCarly, December 13, 2013
This has been great for the grandkids. Thank you ! It is nice to be able to keep them busy with someting that deals with some of the problems kids will run across and how to handle them in a funny but nice way(most the time).

iCarly: Season 3
iCarly: Season 3 by Miranda Cosgrove (DVD - 2011)
$16.99 $11.96