4.0 out of 5 stars Handy little gadget
Published 15 months ago by golpher45

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay...
The part that goes into the audio jack is a little loose. It feels flimsy. The rubber cover for the brush falls off. The pen is nice. I wouldn't buy it again.
Published on May 28, 2011 by D. Rose

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay..., May 28, 2011
This review is from: iClooly Multi Touch Stylus Pen for iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, HTC, Galaxy, Android Phones and more (Color Option: Black) (Personal Computers)

1.0 out of 5 stars Keep looking, May 6, 2011
FAIL. Terrible product. What's up with the brush tip? I had to press down hard. When that happened the brush tip would flair out not allowing for accuracy. Along with that, the pen telescopic function would collapse causing me to stop what I was doing to extend the stylus again. Threw it out after 2 days of use... and I mean it's in the garbage. Moved on to purchase The Young Life stylus. Great feel, great product and the thinnest iPad stylus out there.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, but doesn't always work properly, April 8, 2011
I purchased this item to use with my Iphone 4, and Ipad. It's not a bad item but sometimes doesn't always work the way it is suppose to. The part of which you use to touch your screen with does not always make contact with the screen, and therefore makes it very frustrating to where it's just as easy to use your finger to access the apps on your phone or Ipad. I like the item when it works properly, and like the idea that it also had a pen that you can use if you need to write something down.

Not a bad product, but not perfect either. I don't know that they can ever make a perfect item for the purpose that this one is intended for. (Just my opinion)

2.0 out of 5 stars Awkward and thin., August 27, 2013
J. C. Campbell (Sun City West, AZ 85376) - See all my reviews
I used this only for a few days. I found it too thin and awkward. I use it on an HTC EVO Smartphone. It also is very long and was always pulling out of the jack which is on the very top of my phone. The tip for tapping on the screen was a hard surface - not as soft as I like. I think it would be better on a different smartphone.

4.0 out of 5 stars Handy little gadget, May 27, 2013
This little stylus comes in pretty handy and is always close by in my pocket. I have misplaces several of the normal size stylus but this one is always there. It does a pretty good job. It is thin and sometimes not the best feeling in the hand but very functional. The only down side I have is that the cap keeps coming off in my pocket by rolling around with the other things I seem to stuff in there.

1.0 out of 5 stars turned off audio, September 20, 2012
I was looking for a stylus that stored with the phone. Unfortunately this tricks the phone into thinking that there is a headphone plugged in, so no audio from the phone (HTC 4G slide from T-Mobile). I'm not going to unplug it to use the phone.

1.0 out of 5 stars Total Waste, March 17, 2012
I bought this stylus for my Droid. Since I was going to use it mainly for simple games I thought "How bad can it be?" - well, it's bad. My finger works better. I have no idea why they used a brush for the tip. You have to press hard, it spreads out making a mess of any visual strokes, and then the brush slides back into the cover and you have to push it out again. Even when it stays put - half my taps and swipes didn't work. Waste of time and money.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay, August 28, 2014