Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV Stick Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on April 8, 2011
I purchased this item to use with my Iphone 4, and Ipad. It's not a bad item but sometimes doesn't always work the way it is suppose to. The part of which you use to touch your screen with does not always make contact with the screen, and therefore makes it very frustrating to where it's just as easy to use your finger to access the apps on your phone or Ipad. I like the item when it works properly, and like the idea that it also had a pen that you can use if you need to write something down.

Not a bad product, but not perfect either. I don't know that they can ever make a perfect item for the purpose that this one is intended for. (Just my opinion)
on August 27, 2013
I used this only for a few days. I found it too thin and awkward. I use it on an HTC EVO Smartphone. It also is very long and was always pulling out of the jack which is on the very top of my phone. The tip for tapping on the screen was a hard surface - not as soft as I like. I think it would be better on a different smartphone.
on March 17, 2012
I bought this stylus for my Droid. Since I was going to use it mainly for simple games I thought "How bad can it be?" - well, it's bad. My finger works better. I have no idea why they used a brush for the tip. You have to press hard, it spreads out making a mess of any visual strokes, and then the brush slides back into the cover and you have to push it out again. Even when it stays put - half my taps and swipes didn't work. Waste of time and money.
on May 27, 2013
This little stylus comes in pretty handy and is always close by in my pocket. I have misplaces several of the normal size stylus but this one is always there. It does a pretty good job. It is thin and sometimes not the best feeling in the hand but very functional. The only down side I have is that the cap keeps coming off in my pocket by rolling around with the other things I seem to stuff in there.
on May 6, 2011
FAIL. Terrible product. What's up with the brush tip? I had to press down hard. When that happened the brush tip would flair out not allowing for accuracy. Along with that, the pen telescopic function would collapse causing me to stop what I was doing to extend the stylus again. Threw it out after 2 days of use... and I mean it's in the garbage. Moved on to purchase The Young Life stylus. Great feel, great product and the thinnest iPad stylus out there.
on September 20, 2012
I was looking for a stylus that stored with the phone. Unfortunately this tricks the phone into thinking that there is a headphone plugged in, so no audio from the phone (HTC 4G slide from T-Mobile). I'm not going to unplug it to use the phone.
on May 28, 2011
The part that goes into the audio jack is a little loose. It feels flimsy. The rubber cover for the brush falls off. The pen is nice. I wouldn't buy it again.
on October 9, 2014
It was not as easy as I had hoped when writing on I pad. Some of the cheaper ones sold on E-bay were just as good.
on August 28, 2014