Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eric Clapton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation Learn more

Color: Black|Package Type: Standard Packaging|Change

on January 3, 2013
Amazing product! If you are anything like me and are constantly on you iphone & running your battery out, then this is the perfect solution. I was afraid that the extra battery would be too heavy and bulky, but was pleasantly surprised when I found out that it's thin and light weight. So far this device worked exactly as promised. I'm so happy I never have to worry about my phone dying again!
on February 4, 2013
The icontact slim line battery pack works exactly as advertised. Easy to use.Charge phone, and recharge both phone and pack in a simple step. What is not written about is the customer service from icontact. Excellent. I had a problem with the first case I got (totally my fault) and Dan went far beyond what is expected to help me out. I am positive that none of the other companies have such service. It is worth getting this case,because it works and the buyer has someone to talk to and get help immediately.
on May 22, 2013
Meet my expectation great product, excelente I use this product for several years is fantastic I love it thank you
on May 24, 2013
I used to have one of these for my old iPhone 4s and it worked great. When it came time to get a new one for iPhone 5, I didn't hesitate at all. This product works great. It fits the iPhone 5 perfectly and it charges the iPhone quickly. It is lightweight too.
I highly recommend this product.
on June 25, 2013
The product does not work. The battery life is the same as before I bought this product. You cannot use the ear buds without taking the cover off to listen to music. The product is awful and it does not work. Do not waste your money on it unless all you want is a cover for your I-phone 5. It is junk.
on March 24, 2013
Nice slim fit design, it doesn't take much space at all, just cons is charging button. When it's active disconnects itself unexpectedly .. 2500 mlamp is big bonus, Iphne 5 it's a joke itself as far as the battery time.
on April 4, 2013
Recommended. Good product and fast shipping. Reliable services with quick response. Love this product and was satisfied to get what was actually advertised. Works great. Charges perfectly. Does take a while to recharge itself but charges the iPhone pretty fast. It's a good case as well. The package it came in was dirty, lucky I was able to clean the black stuff off the case.
on February 7, 2014
First I was very excited to get this battery case despite all the other reviews that would giving this product mediocre ratings I decided to give it a chance. I think pretty much the critics didn't lie.
First.
When your phone finally dies down and ur using the battery case to charge your phone it kills all cellular signal to your phone.
Second.
After a few months of using this product it refuses to hold any charge. The LED lights indicate that the battery is charged. But that's not the case when you go to use it.
Third.
Despite those two things that I mentioned above there was one more thing that seem to bother me about this product. It does not come with any headphone extension to reach the headphone jack that's buried deep within the phone case itself. Good idea but bad application
on September 4, 2013
i got this a few months ago for my iphone 5.. works great till a few says ago and now to charge is i have to put the cable in just right.. i tried other cables and same issue. Almost like the connects inside has something wrong.. other then that i get a full 24 hours with out having to worry about charging my phone when i work a double shift....
on February 10, 2014
regular quality product for the price to pay. Not recommended because the battery takes a lot to load and the connection to load sencible is very delicate.

el material se ensucia muy rapido y la coneccion entre las dos piezas no se une correctamente