5.0 out of 5 stars It did the trick!
Published 16 months ago by Parcaae

3.0 out of 5 stars Before you Buy
Before you buy this product I would like to mention a few thing

Pros
1.it is very light weight
2.it dose keep a charge
3.it will charge your phone
4.the shipping is fast ( depends on were you live probably )
5.it dose tell you when it is completely charged
6.it saves your but when on the go or no time to charge phone or you even...
Published 9 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars It did the trick!, August 12, 2013
This works perfect! I mainly got it for a back up charger while traveling camping and in my purse as needed when I am away from a charger. I have had no problems and I love the way it works. It charges quickly. It does not charge completely to 100% unless you start sooner than I did. I started the charge on 19% and got it to charge up to 91% I think that is pretty good. I recommend this to anyone who is wanting a portable charger.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wish I'd purchased this sooner!, August 19, 2013
I did not wait for an emergency to test this out. I let my iPhone 4S battery run down completely. Plugged it into the charger and the phone came on almost immediately. It was fully charged in about an hour. I am extremely pleased with this charger!!! This will come in handy a lot! Highly recommend!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars What a deal!, July 10, 2013
This review is from: iContact IC-PB210 2600mAh Portable Backup Battery Charger USB Power Bank for Smart Phones and other Digital Devices - Retail Packaging - Black (Wireless Phone Accessory)
This thing is awesome! I've already used it on both my iphone and ipad. I'm going to keep another one in my car. And I can't believe the price!

3.0 out of 5 stars Before you Buy, March 4, 2014
Before you buy this product I would like to mention a few thing

Pros
1.it is very light weight
2.it dose keep a charge
3.it will charge your phone
4.the shipping is fast ( depends on were you live probably )
5.it dose tell you when it is completely charged
6.it saves your but when on the go or no time to charge phone or you even forget
7.it useful for an EMERGENCY if their is not outlet near by or a car charger
8.you can use your phone for a longer period of time with out it being dead
9.it will take and male part of the USB cord
10.The thing charges the phone at a ok pace

CONS
1.dosent tell how much battery is left
2.the colors aren't the best looking
9.you can only charge phone to 50% from 1%
10.it is very bulky bad if u want to carry it your pocket + with the cord

so this is why I gave it only 3 but it a life saver walking around Miami

4.0 out of 5 stars Works Good, June 1, 2014
As soon as i got the charger i started using it to make sure it worked and it worked just great. The only problem is that the charger that i got was not like the one in the description. It does not have an on/off button and its not the brand that it said it was.

1.0 out of 5 stars iContact IC-PB2102600mAh Portable Backup Battery, May 24, 2014
My experience with this backup battery was horrible. The battery stopped working after 2-3 weeks of usage. The charger was just a bad experience and I hope I never experience that poor quality experience ever again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice product!, July 6, 2013
So far so good!! I bought several in different colors for my family & was surprised @ how quickly they arrived! We opened & used a few of them so far w/each one working rite out of the box, didn't even charge them first! So far we're pretty impressed with the quality & the speed in which it charges!

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible, March 31, 2014
This was supposed to be a gift but we had a terrible experience with it. The USB input on the charger was loose and did not charge. Then it came loose completely and fell inside the charger. This happened within hours of opening the package. Hopefully I can get my money back. If I could've given less than one star, I would've.

1.0 out of 5 stars It doesn't work don't get it. I've been charging ..., August 1, 2014
It doesn't work don't get it . I've been charging it for the past 10 hrs and it doesn't work . It don't charge my phone at all!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT Customer Service, June 29, 2014
When I first got my portable charger, it didn't work. I contacted the seller telling them about it. The seller quickly responded and said that they would send me a new one. The new one works PERFECTLY. There is only one flaw to this product and it is that the charge doesn't stay for long, but that's fine!