Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on January 29, 2013
I bought this to use the nano sim card in my iphone 5 in the Lumia 920. The nano to micro adapter was loose-loose: the nano sim card is very loose in the adapter and the adapter is very loose in Lumia's microsim card holder. Consequently, the phone shows 'no sim installed'. It's too cheap for me to return.
on February 16, 2013
I purchased this some time ago, and finally had a chance to try it out. I needed to put the microSIM card from my Galaxy Note 2 into a Galaxy S2 to test the S2. It took me a second to figure which way I needed to seat the SIM card in the appropriate adaptor, but once I did that, I was able to put it in the S2, which had no problem seeing the SIM. The only thing that I would mention is that because the adapter surface was slippery, it was a bit hard to get a traction on the adapter when I had to remove it from the S2.
on July 22, 2014
Worked well to use our nano sim card from iphone 5s to micro sim slot in moto g. However as some other users have noted, be aware of putting the empty adapter into a sim slot, it can get stuck and damage or ruin the sim slot! only insert it with a sim card inside.
on April 3, 2013
Has worked exceptionally sofar. If you cant tell from the photo this sim kit does have a plastick backing to keep your sim from falling through. I have a laptop that takes sim card for data on the go and it needs a full size sim, i can now pull the sim out of my phone and into the adapter and use it when i cant hotspot. Hasnt gotten jammed or trapped a single time. Im very happy with this product.
on January 21, 2015
Came quicker than expected. The adapters work as expected.

Note: I use these for my old phone that has a micro-sim in them. I now have phones with nano-sims and on some occasions I would prefer to carry my old beat up phone (e.g. while skiing). I put the micro-sim adapter into my old phone without a nano-sim in it. I do not know if this was an issue or not but it took some time to get the tray out of my phone. It seemed to stick. So from now on I store the adapter in my phone with a nano-sim in it (I happened to have a couple lying around), hoping that that will keep if from jamming the tray.
on February 14, 2014
I bought 4 of these and they were packed nicely and fit firmly in place. They are made out of sturdy plastic and the sim cards clicked in place and there is a thin film of clear plastic preventing the sim card from falling through the other side. It clicked into place on back of our phones nicely and I was able to remove them with ease. I don't know if it would be durable if you need it to constantly swtich back and forth but if you only need to switch every once in a while, this should last you a long time.
on May 5, 2014
Works great! I cannot complain. I was repairing the screen on my Galaxy s3 and needed a phone during the process so I thought I would try out the SIM converter. I am so glad I did. Converting the mini sim to full size to work in my Nokia was simple! I love it and will use these again.
on January 9, 2013
I had an iphone 4...now I have a 5. When I go skiing, I cannot ski with the iphone because if I fall hard, I'll destroy the darn thing...so, enter this nifty product. I can take out the SIM and put it in an adapter and use it in an old flip phone that I have. So, if I destroy the phone...who cares...just take out the SIM and put it back in the iphone...much better than breaking my iphone and having to pay a ton to get a new one.

Great product...must have if you change phones when you're doing something active, at the beach, etc....
on December 12, 2015
It works, but not as strong as I had hoped. I bought it to be able to switch a nano SIM to an older micro SIM phone. I had to do some trimming to get it to fit in micro SIM slot. It worked but I'm not sure how many times I will be able to switch it back and forth before it is damaged.
on January 12, 2013
got an iPhone5 from 2-yr AT&T contract for my wife. But she wants to give the new phone to her sister, while she still uses her iPhone4. The little adapter allow us to use iPhone5 sim card in the iPhone4. It worked fine for sometime.

the limitation is AT&T record/account is confused. Their record still thinks the account is iPhone5, but somehow can detect the device is actually iPhone4. Therefore, I could not upgrade online by myself data plan (iPhone5 is probably LTE/4G, while iPhone4 is 3G).

We went to AT&T store. The lady was nice enough to replace an iPhone4 sim card (bigger).so we won't need the adapter anymore. but it was good help.