iCraig Alarm Clock Stereo Radio- CMA3004
|Price:||$29.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Innovative design supports iPod, MP3 player, and other digital audio players
- Great accessory to any bedroom
- Wake to iPod, radio, or alarm buzzer
- LCD clock display
- Powers and charges all dockable iPods
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
1. The display is brighter than the sun. I've actually had to turn the face of it away from my bed as it casts an unholy blue glow over the entire room. It reminded me of that scene from Poltergeist where Drew is sitting in front of the giant TV. I am an adult, I don't need a nightlight, and besides this isn't like a nightlight, it's like a laser beam, or a spot light, or one of those flashlights cops carry, or stage lighting during a particularly mellow song at a Kiss concert.
2. Not only is the display bright, it is almost unreadable from any angle except head on, where I am pretty sure after prolonged exposure it will burn your corneas.
3. The alarm doesn't work... at all. It also doesn't tell you when it's set (which is sort of table stakes for a frikkin alarm clock right?)
4. It must have been designed by a kindergartner. There are buttons all over the top, with every conceivable function, except... none of those buttons actually set the clock or the alarm. Those are tiny buttons on the back of the unit. Which are only handy now because I have to turn the entire unit around as it is brighter than the sun.
5. The sound quality makes everything sound like circa 1970's AM radio.
Pros: Non I can think of at the moment.
Cons: Neon blue light is too bright and there's no dimmer switch...also the color scheme make the it difficult to read from any distance over 5 feet or so. Ours does not charge the i-POD as advertised. Sound is terrible...She gets better sound from her i-Dog. The alarm doesn't work...we set it for a time and the alarm either goes off minutes after the set time or it doesn't go off at all. The radio antenna...what's with the wire. I haven't seen that since the 80's. Why can't they make a better internal antenna? My clock radio doesn't have that and I get fantastic FM reception. All told, I would suggest selecting another brand or paying a little more and getting something better.
No CONS here.
Inexpensive and not bad sound, it isn't a Bose but it's good.
But this dock is terribly designed. It came with about 10 ipod adapters labeled specifically for certain models. I didn't have my ipod when I was putting it together, so I just trusted that the one labeled ipod video 30 gig would be the one for my ipod of the same name and threw the others away (I live in a dorm room). Now I keep a folded newspaper between the back of my ipod and the dock.
The light is so bright. I've considered unplugging it and just using it for speakers, but what I really needed when I bought it was an alarm clock. It is so bright that it keeps me up late. Yes I could cover it with something, but it's there so I can find out what time it is, and covering it would make that impossible.
The worst part about the icraig is that I have to set another alarm for back-up. I never know when it's going to go off. The display can indicate that the alarm is set and ready to go, when its not. An alarm clock has to be consistent.
I am so disappointed in this product, and I really didn't have very high expectations. I didn't know that a product of this nature was capable of disappointing me so much.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I've had this alarm/dock for about 5 years now. The display is very bright and is easy to read, the dock no longer charges my newer model apple products, but still plays fine. Read morePublished on November 10, 2013 by R. Oliva
One in white with the neon blue and the other was wood grain retro. They worked fine for a while and I was like wow!!! The neon blue was blinding but I dealt with it. Read morePublished on August 28, 2013 by Sandra A. Bonaldi
my girlfriend broke it. and has yet to replace it.... makes a good office/kitchen radio.
it was woodgrain, not white like in this photo. I really liked it. hmmm... Read more
Does not function as an alarm clock. Can only be set using small buttons, which combined with an insanely bright blue screen with an incredibly limited viewing angle, makes it... Read morePublished on January 11, 2012 by Disappointed
The product claims to be stereo, but sounds like mono. No bass whatsoever. Does not have an audio out jack to connect real stereo speakers. Read morePublished on April 2, 2008 by Edwin Durham