Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 11 questions
vote
Can you set temp Jan 31, 2014
Depends upon what you mean.... you cannot set the temp on your grill because this device is thermometer and not a remote control for your grill. HOWEVER, you can set an alarm to go off when your food has reached a certain temperature.
Feb 3, 2014 by Layne Rigney
votes
The website says there is no way to calibrate it and if it is high it may indicate damage to the device http://www.igrillinc.com/support_faq.shtml#11.
Jan 7, 2013 by Jenb
votes
I received the main unit along with two probes. I don't recall if batteries were included or not.
Jun 4, 2013 by E. Forti
votes
2-3 feet but the unit is not worth the money. I would not purchase it. It's inaccurate and not reliable
Nov 27, 2012 by Scott
votes
Probably best to ask iGrill... Even if it does work with android, "wouldn't you need an app for that" ?
Nov 7, 2013 by brian somers
votes
I don't see why it would not work. The probe is weather proof. As long as you don't have to seal it air tight.
Oct 14, 2013 by David Larivee
votes
Yes,, you can link an igrill to each device independently.
Jan 19, 2013 by JPT
votes
Yes.
Jul 6, 2013 by B. Meyer
votes
I got 2 probes with my Igrill which is vital when cooking 2 steaks or smoking (1 for the meat. 1 for ambient temps)
Jun 4, 2013 by CarlosOU
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers