5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!
I think this product is great, even after reading all the negative reviews I bought it.

Pros:
-Phone is tight so it doesn't bounce around.
-easy to find the volume/sleep buttons
-touchscreen still works fine, even with a screen protector. (who sends a text/surfs the web/plays angrybirds with their phone on their arm anyway?)
-No longer have...
Published on September 19, 2012 by Matt H

3.0 out of 5 stars Careful
Published on July 21, 2012 by Roger

3.0 out of 5 stars Careful, July 21, 2012
This review is from: iGadgitz Black Neoprene Sports Gym Jogging Armband for Samsung Galaxy S3 III i9300 Android Smartphone Cell Phone (Compatible with all carriers incl AT&T, Sprint Nextel, T-mobile & Verizon Wireless) (Accessory)
Armband is snug and holds phone securerly. However you cant put phone in armband with a case on it, so you have to remove phone from your everyday case just to put it in armband. Also if you have any screen protector on your phone be careful because if you put it in the armband the plastic will stick to the screen protector and will pull it up when removing from armband causing air bubbles on screen protector. I dont use this armband anymore because of this. If you dont have a case or screen protector on your phone then this armband will work fine for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, September 19, 2012

Pros:
-Phone is tight so it doesn't bounce around.
-easy to find the volume/sleep buttons
-No longer have to worry about my phone falling out of my pocket while mowing.

Cons:
-None noted.

5.0 out of 5 stars Durable and inexpensive, August 22, 2013
To start off with, I am a runner, but I don't often listen to music. With that in mind, I love this item. I have had no issues with my Galaxy SIII fitting into the case. I don't have my phone in a case, but I do have a screen protector, and I have had no issues with the case taking the cover off as some others have had. When I first received the case, there was black fuzz from the velcro in the case, but I just cleaned it out and rubbed the soft velcro a little to make sure all of the fuzz was gone. If you do this from the beginning, there isn't an issue. The headphone jack hole doesn't line up immediately with my phone because it is slightly off, but I'm not a big music person anyway, so it's not a big deal. I have used the headphone jack hole a few times though, and you simply just pull the case over a bit and then it lines up fine. No issues with the volume adjusters on the side. It has held up great versus sweat for up to 45mins (I haven't worn it for longer). The screen still reacts fine when in the case, even with a screen protector and the plastic case. The arm band holds well for an average male bicep, but I would imagine a petite female may have issues with the band being able to get tight enough. It would hold as well for a large bicep. Overall, this product has been great and works perfectly for what I use it. It might not be as flashy as some of the other products out there, but it's cheaper and still does the same job: carries my phone and keeps moisture off of it while I run. Hope this was helpful.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great running armband for the S3, September 25, 2013
Ben (New York, NY) - See all my reviews
I can't get over this armband. I've tried two other armbands with my S3, and this blows them both out of the water for only $11!

I started with the Yurbuds Ironman armband. That band has a very snug fit for the phone and is very basic. After just a few weeks, the layers of the armband were separating and the velcro was tearing apart from the neoprene. Worst of all, it complete destroyed my phone due to moisture exposure. When I run, I sweat (a lot), and you would think that armbands designed for runners would take some small measure to prevent that sweat from getting instant access to the phone! I couldn't even stick the phone in a ziplock baggie to protect it because the fit was so snug it wouldn't let me get the phone into the armband comfortably. Each run resulted in the phone completely coated in a sheen of sweat, which destroyed the charging port. After coughing up a few hundred dollars to replace the phone, I knew I needed a better armband.

I tried the Armpocket next. While this was by far the most comfortable armband I've ever put on and is incredibly well made, it is NOT designed specifically for the S3 and so the phone fit was terrible. There was a huge gap between the phone and the plastic so that it was extremely difficult to make contact with the touchscreen and it was actually impossible to access the touch buttons at the bottom of the phone. The design also does not allow for use with headphones because the cord access is only on the bottom of the armband and the fit along the top is too snug to wind the headphone jack through the inside of the case. Returned.

Then I finally get the iGadgitz band. I've taken it out on 5 runs now and I couldn't be happier. The phone fits perfectly (without a case, but I never understand why people can't handle having to remove the case for a run/workout), the touchscreen is easily accessible and responsive through the plastic, and the case keeps moisture from getting to the phone! It actually holds the phone away from the arm a little bit to prevent direct contact. I'm paranoid after my last phone was destroyed by the Yurbuds armband, so I've been putting my current phone in a ziplock (which does manage to fit into this case) with a little cutout for the headphone jack, but even the outside of that baggie seems completely dry after a run. The little cord guide on the side is also really handy. It it too tight to really wrap up your cord as seen in the product image, but it's great for feeding the cord through once to keep it in place.

Bottom line: After hours of scouring the internet for armbands and giving two others a try, I finally found a great running armband for the S3, and at an incredible price. This is it!

UPDATE 9/27/13: Of course the day after I write this review, I go out for a run and my phone gets thoroughly wet (though it doesn't look like it resulted in any damage this time). The ziplock had a little tear in it that allowed the sweat to get through. Maybe I didn't get the back of the case to seal completely, because I haven't had a problem before, but I definitely need to qualify my original statement about it keeping moisture out. Looks like I'll be staying with the ziplock baggie approach (and checking for tears!) Regardless, this is still far and away the best S3 armband I've used.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for running, August 20, 2013
I am an avid runner and have had difficulty finding an armband for this size phone. The quality is great and I feel that my phone is secure while I'm running my three mile route. My only issue with the product was an easy fix: I have very skinny arms and the strap was too long. I easily snipped out a portion of the fabric and sewed it back together to get an appropriate fit.

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, July 14, 2012
This armband does what it says: holds your phone while you run. Getting the phone in and out is a bit of a struggle though, and the velcro back that holds the phone in frays and leaves little black bits all over the inside of the case. The holes don't quite line up correctly either. All in all it works, but I wouldn't buy it again. Really good price though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Running, November 16, 2012
I love this band, it fits snug and is comfortable to run with. I would recommend this product to any Galaxy III runner!

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't properly fit., October 19, 2012
The product i received, definitely seemed like it was made for a different samsung phone. Not for the Samsung Galaxy SIII. I would recommend looking elsewhere. I had try real hard to force it in the casing and still didn't work. My screen protector fell off because of it. Also don't know what it is, but it seems like the fabric that its made of was poorly cut, leaving tons of loose cuttings over my phone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!!!!, July 20, 2013
I use this product everyday for all my runs and it is perfect. It is a snug fit, no case needed. (Galaxy S3 Sprint) If you sweat alot the back of the phone can get wet.If you do lots of runs and like to track them, it may be difficult to turn on the app and hit start without taking it off of your arm first unless you are flexible. I sometimes have difficult doing it. The plastic screen in the front works good, I am able to easily swipe around to play with my apps. (I was just testing it) There is a hole up on top for you to connect our headphones on to listen to whatever you want on the phone. Armband is velcro so it can pop off during an intense workout! For me, this armband locks safely and securely as I run and have not yet had a problem. I mainly use this for running, though when it was used to workout with your arms it may pop off when you flex. Not intended for the people with the bigger "guns". I would consider my arms average. Overall I am satisfied and happy!!!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not fit, hard to wear., September 12, 2012
The phone is very, very difficult to place in the sleeve, and because it is basically too small, the velcro keeps popping open. The arm band is difficult to tighten around your arm due to the design, so it is difficult to tighten. Therefore, it keeps sliding down my arm. Also, the plastic is so thick that it is difficult to navigate the touch screen.