Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on June 30, 2008
I have tested this with my Kindle, works fine, fit is as good as the stock charger
on December 29, 2012
Not much to write other than it shipped fast and worked well. I use this in conjuction with "iGO PS00271-0001 USB to iGo Charging Cable (15 inches)" to power my Belkin Bluetooth audio kit in my car.
on November 29, 2008
I love this tip, it works perfect with the charger for my Palm Centro Phone from Sprint. It's about time that chargers were available with different tips for all my gadgets!! Thanks!
on May 9, 2008
It fits perfectly but I wish they would produce new ones more quickly to meet the sale of newly introduced form factors. High quality and tough.
on March 6, 2009
IGO products will save you money by only replacing the tips and not the whole power source. Saves space when traveling. Very convenient - these work perfectly. I have the power source for the home and the car & many tips. I love it & think it is a brilliant idea.
on January 16, 2012
It is a perfect iGo power tip what I needed. It could be listed as well for Coby Table not only for Kindle Book I, since it fits perfectly in Coby and it can be used with any USB connection charger once having the iGo USB cord for it.
on February 5, 2009
I bought the I-go for my Sprint phone with the express purpose of picking up more tips for my other electronics... This is (I am sure) the first of many!
on February 18, 2009
I keep my IGo in my suitcaseand no longer worry that when I go somewhere I will forget my charger for my Kindle. This works great!
on February 25, 2009
I love the iGo system, because if I am away from home I can recharge my cell phone, Palm organizer, iPod, and Kindle with just one small power supply unit and four small exchangeable tips. HOWEVER, this tip is for the Kindle 1, so anyone who is buying a Kindle now will have to wait for the iGo people to provide a new power tip for the Kindle 2. On the other hand, since the Kindle 2 is charged with a USB cord that can be attached either to a small power plug or to a USB slot in one's computer, many people may prefer to get an extra power supply from Amazon, rather than an iGo tip if they want to have a spare charging system (because with the USB connection, one can charge the Kindle 2 by connecting it with the laptop computer).
on November 12, 2009
iGo Power Tip for Original Amazon Kindle, most Sprint Phones I received this power tip with my original Kindle over a year ago. I did not know how to use it. I still don't know how to use it and nothing I read here tells me. I think, from what I am reading, I need additional parts to make it work in my car. Can someone tell me how to use this with my Kindle? If I buy the kit with the cigarette lighter charger and two other parts, will that be everything I need to charge my Kindle in the car? How do these pieces work in concert with one another? I only have the electric power cord/wall plug and the power tip, but nothing else. This is not enough, I think, to get my Kindle charged in the car. HELP!