5.0 out of 5 stars works well for recharging my Kindle 1.0
iGo sells power chargers and also small connectors (called "tips") that connect the chargers to specific electronic devices. The chargers and the tips are sold separately. The idea is that instead of carrying a separate charger for each device you own, you can carry one iGo charger plus connecting tips for your various devices. The Kindle tip listed here is not useful...
Published on April 4, 2008 by Graham

3.0 out of 5 stars Still waiting for a reply!
I emailed this company, confessed my ignorance regarding my order, and asked a pretty simple question:
"OK, I'm an idiot. I have a Kindle, and I bought the iGo power tip for it (as suggested by Amazon), but didn't quite understand that I also needed an adapter. Now that brings me to my question: If I typically use the wall charger that came with the Kindle, what is...
Published on September 5, 2008 by S. Osborne

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I ordered, December 26, 2008
This review is from: iGo Power Tip for Original Amazon Kindle and Select Sprint Smartphones (Wireless Phone Accessory)
The iGo Power Tip for the Kindle is just what I wanted. Am looking forward to using it on our vacations.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I thought, June 22, 2010
Unfortunately this item was not what I thought it would be. I did not realize that it need a special cable to use.

1.0 out of 5 stars DOES NOT FIT KINDLE 2, February 28, 2009
THIS TIP DOES NOT FIT THE KINDLE 2.
ORDERED THIS BEFORE THE UPGRADE AND IT DOES NOT FIT THE KINDLE THAT WAS SENT TO ME RECENTLY.

1.0 out of 5 stars how does it work., November 26, 2008
Ann S. Cross (Cazenovia, ny USA) - See all my reviews
With no instructions in the package and none on the product page I bought a fishing lure. What it catches are rubes like me.
thanks Amazon.
The Kindle on the otherhand is more than I expected.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor, January 11, 2009
Have not been able to use the item because there is no way to charge the thing. Why did you not enclude a charging device????? Poor, poor poor

Fred Bilodeau