5.0 out of 5 stars Best EVER
This bear is great!!! Best ever. My 1 year old and 3 year old love it and dance with it. He even tells a story if you have a book on your iPod.
Published 11 months ago by cassie radtke

1.0 out of 5 stars cute idea if it worked
I bought one from a store for cbristmas. It worked when I bought it but when my niece unwrapped it it did nt work any more so I ordered this one and it didnt work wben it came to my house.
Published 21 months ago by kelly koller

5.0 out of 5 stars Best EVER, December 27, 2013
This review is from: iHip Animated Dancing Plush Animal Speaker, Bear (Brown) (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loves it!!, November 21, 2013
I'm so happy I purchased this for my son. He loves to listen and sleep with it. We keep this in his room and the music helps put him to sleep at night. Great sound quality!!!!!!! I recommend this to all mothers.

1.0 out of 5 stars cute idea if it worked, February 13, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice...should say musical,not so much singing, January 11, 2013
The bear is very soft and the quality of the speaker is great. It does move side to side and move it arms and mouth with the music BUT only moves one speed and one same motion. It the song is slower, it doesn't change how fast it moves so that is not too impressive. As a music player and a soft bear it is very good though.