5.0 out of 5 stars Lights?
I have to give these headphones five starts because they are just so damn awesome! However, the one thing is, I don't see how you can get them to blink to the music you listen to. If someone could help me out on that one I'd be much obliged.
Published on July 23, 2011 by Thoreau Martin

2.0 out of 5 stars Way too big...
Published on December 6, 2011 by Nick

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Way too big..., December 6, 2011
I wanted to like these earphones, but they just weren't practical. The skulls are HUGE, and there is a little box-type thing in the middle of the cord that is pretty annoying. I know that the little box is for controlling the lights, but it just got in the way. These earphones are more of a novelty in my opinion. I listen to music a lot, and they just aren't practical for extended use.

3.0 out of 5 stars Gimmicky, June 12, 2012
With the amount of Real Estate these buds take up, you would think iHip would spend more attention on the sound quality. They really are primarily for show. Had a problem with the batteries that make the blinking eyes work, though I never plan to use that feature, I did want to ensure that the product works as advertised. They are large and will have a tendency over time to slip out of your ears, but that is par for the course when you get buds like these and comes as no surprise. Sound quality is just mediocre, which is my peeve with the item. Not very loud, not very distinctive. However, they do what was advertised in their write up, which is blink red eyes and play sounds, so I'll give them a 3 for being on target if very average.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lights?, July 23, 2011
Now, the headphones themselves are great. The sound quality is amazing. They are a tad bulky, but they work, and that's just what I want. The eyes that light up are pretty awesome all together. I'm still not sure how to get them to blink to the music, even if they don't, they are still great. I was out with one of my friends one night and he couldn't get over how creepy the glowing eyes were. I'm not saying that's a good thing, because he also loved the fact that they glowed in the first place. Is glowed a word? Any who, these headphones were definitely a great buy for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Skull earphones with awesome sound quality, August 10, 2010
This review is from: iHip IP-SKULL-P Eyes Skull Earphones with LED LIGHT (Pink with White) (Electronics)
These earphones sound amazing they look awesome they sound great!!
It has a balanced sound but still the buming bass simpley amazing if you are thinking about buying these or your on the wall about these and another pair go for these you wont regret it
People ask me all the time where i got them, and what brand they are, and the price. They are all amazed on how they look,you will not be disappointed

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, June 29, 2014
nice sound and brass

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly Awesome, March 24, 2014
I figured these might be purely novelty earbuds, you know the kind that look cool but are kinda poopy in reality? I was completely wrong and I'm so happy I was. They're actually pretty cool, the light up eyes to the beat of music is pretty rad. My only complaint is that they're a bit bigger than I originally thought so I felt a bit dopey wearing them at first, but you get used to it pretty quickly.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cool stuff, August 9, 2013
Picture is very true to the real product. It's cool that those red eyes light up when playing. I like it much. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Hit of a gift, July 8, 2013
I bought these for my teenage grandson and he was totally thrilled. Now he thinks I am the "cool" grandma.

3.0 out of 5 stars Meh, May 30, 2013
The ear buds are too big for my son's ears, and they're kind of heavy. They do look cool, though, if your head can handle them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!!, April 24, 2013
These are so cool. Plus great sound!! They are a little heavy though. Love the lights and how you can switch on and off.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›