1.0 out of 5 stars poor sound quality., January 9, 2012
This review is from: iHip New England Patriots Dj Headphones (Electronics)
Very poor sound quality. I'm no audiophile, but even I can tell these are absolute crap. Sounds like you have tin cans on your ears. Worthless.

1.0 out of 5 stars Sad Santa, January 6, 2012
This review is from: iHip New England Patriots Dj Headphones (Electronics)
This was a huge disappointment. The one gift that took the most research to find and when my son used it for the first time, it was defective! The left ear piece does not work and we threw the packaging due to the Christmas clutter leaving us stuck with a broken gift. Great idea, great looking, but we got probably the one defective unit out of the bunch!

1.0 out of 5 stars HORRIBLE, December 29, 2011
This review is from: iHip New England Patriots Dj Headphones (Electronics)
I purchased these headphones twice from two different companies and they both were damaged. I dont know if it was the companies or its always something wrong with this item. Also, these headphones are so BIG AND BULKY for such little sound to come out. I hear EVERYTHING in the background when listening to music with these headphones. I hear people talking in the background , trains , and buses etc. I only gave this item one star because of the design. Thats the only good thing about these headphones. These headphones are a complete dissapointment.

iHip New England Patriots Dj Headphones