4.0 out of 5 stars good for the price
Published on February 15, 2011 by hockeyplayer99

1.0 out of 5 stars Sounded great until the left side died, after a few months.
This was a gift for my wife, and they sounded great until the left side died. She used them periodically, and takes good care of all of her stuff.
Published 10 months ago by Frank

4.0 out of 5 stars good for the price, February 15, 2011
This review is from: iHome iB40B Over-the-Ear Headphones with Volume Control, Black (Electronics)
these headphones are average to above-average quality. meets expectations for an entry level pair of headphones. the sound quality is actualy outstanding, and they look great. the reasons i dislike them is that they are very loose fitting (they tend to shift, but not completely slide off if I lean over too far.) secondly, the cord is huge. can become a nusance if you intend to put your Ipod or MP3 in your pocket. other than those two things i would actualy recomend these to anyone who would like a pair of good looking headphones without breaking the bank.

5.0 out of 5 stars iHome iB40B Great Headphones, October 24, 2011
I was looking for a headset that sound the way I like them. I am quite particular with the sound. My son he owns a Dr. Dre headset and let me borrowed them so I can listening to the sound. Can't deny it was really good, but I was not in the mood to spend 175.00 on a head set.
After I bought this headset my first impression was the sound was really fantastic even my son agrees. Up to this day I still find it really great and believe me for the price you cannot ask for more the sound deliver is great. The only thing that I have to say is the head band but I guess the sound is so great in an expensive headset that that band does not count at all.
Lot of people may challenge me on the sound but believe me I know about good sound (in the past I owned a pair of BOSE) believe me this cheap haeadset really rocks.
For those of you that had had the bad luck they break or sound is not as what you wished or expected sorry I won't trade mine for those expensive ones. I really enjoy iHOME iB40B over the ear.

5.0 out of 5 stars ABSOLUTELY LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!, March 9, 2012
My husband bought me these headphones for Christmas (I've had my eyes not them for a while). The sound is excellent, they are light weight and fit very well over the ears( i am not a fan of ear buds). I wear them around the house listening to my iPod and when I'm using my Macbook and i don't feel weighed down. I love the feminine colors (white and a splash of purple).The adjustable volume volume control is also a nice touch.I would recommend these to anyone looking for a GREAT set of over the ear headphones.5 stars all the way.Great job ihome and thanx for another wonderful product..

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars for the Price, November 25, 2012
I go through many cheap pairs of headphones with my laptop. I put them on whenever I am using my laptop. After 4 to 6 months they usually sound like they are shorting out or not plugging in right. Some have started to fall apart. I bought these iHome headphones because they looked good and seemed like quality for the money. I was right! They have very good sound for the price. They are not great sounding like Dr Dre or Bose, but definitely well worth their price. What has been the best part is that their quality is really great. I have been using these for almost a year and they work just as well as when new with no static or crackles and still look great! So if you want a great inexpensive pair of workhorse headphones, these are for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW, June 12, 2012
This is a VERY cheap alternative to beats. So comfortable with the leather padded earphones and head pad. Sound quality is beautiful and very stylish. HIGHLY RECCOMENDED

1.0 out of 5 stars Sounded great until the left side died, after a few months., February 12, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the Price, December 20, 2012
These are good headphones with the price you are paying for these. Not talking about anything extreme, but good for general daily use.

5.0 out of 5 stars My little brother loves these!, November 20, 2012
I bought these for my brother for his birthday and he loves them and will not take them off. I have tried them on as well and they are good quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars iHome Headphones, September 10, 2012
This is a great pair of headphones, i have only had them for a couple of days but they sound much better than the apple earphones (standard issue with an iPhone) as well as the philips ones i have. While not the best quality headphones,they are lightweight and have really great sound, you probably can't compare them to the really good ones (like the beats by Dr.Dre ones) but you get what you pay for, they also look considerably better than the other headphones at this price and they also have a pretty long wire, the jack is a 3.5mm but also comes with an adapter(a 3.5mm to 6.3mm adapter).

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but could be better, January 16, 2013
these are very good headphones with average sound quality. They are not very good at cancelling out noise, and are not very durable, broke and started to strip with normal use within 1 to 2 months.