Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: iHome iH22PV Dual Alarm Clock for iPod (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

Color: Pink|Package Type: Standard Packaging|Change
Price:$2,999.99

on September 7, 2010
My daughter loves this little alarm/speaker and with good reason. The sound is amazing for such a small package; it's very cute; it keeps her iPod Nano in a safe place and keeps it charged. The buttons are easy to understand and use. It's easy to set the alarm.... even I don't mind doing it. The only problem (and this is partially a fault with the Nano) is that we can't use it to hear radio. It only works for music playback because the Nano must be plugged into the ear buds or the radio function doesn't work.
on July 31, 2010
was looking for a IHome system just to play and charge my I-pod. this unit was perfect. my I-Pod docks easily and sounds good. tried the alarm setting it was easy and the alarm is loud. also you can wake to your I-Pod. good buy.
on February 4, 2011
If you read the other reviews about this radio, you'll get the general idea. It doesn't have a radio, it has a small footprint, the speakers aren't very loud but they're decent quality for the price, etc. One point that hasn't been mentioned is the alarm buzzer, which was the primary reason I bought this for my bedroom. When the alarm goes off, it's the most horrific whiny squeal I've ever heard on an alarm clock. I actually can't even use the alarm feature because it stresses me out to wake up to such a horrific sound every day and instead went back to using my phone. Another aspect is the backlit time display- it has 4 different brightness settings, including turning the backlight off. If you have it directly next to your bedstand, you'll be able to make do on the lowest setting and be able to read it. But if you have it a few feet away, the backlight will actually make it difficult to read the actual numbers/time on screen, regardless of brightness level.
on March 18, 2012
I am delighted with this unit. The sound is well-balanced and not distorted at even the highest volume. It integrates seamlessly with my iPhone 4, and I'm able to play internet radio, iTunes, or podcasts as either an alarm or just for listening. I was prepared to spend 2x or 3x this price for the functionality and sound quality. I highly recommend it!
on June 2, 2011
I got this as a gift for my friends kids room. I did the setup and it took 2 maybe 3 minutes.

She had the old iPod Nano 4th generation and it didn't come with the right plastic dock for it. The instructions said I could order the right one from iHome for an additional price but I found that the iPod touch plastic dock works just fine for the Nano. The Nano rarely is removed from the dock anyways, except to occasionally update some of the songs.

So unless you are jerking it back & forth, it's not going to damage the dock connector.

The display is a pleasant soft purple (night light) and the off timer is awesome for after the kids have fallen asleep.

The sound is good enough and the controls are very simple.

It did come with two AA batteries already installed for the battery backup but they were dead so I just swapped them out.

I would recommend this product.
on May 29, 2011
Bought this for our 10 year old daughter and it's perfect. She LOVES it! It's perfect for small areas because the sound is not really loud. Great for the bedroom, bathroom, but maybe not enough volume for a large group activity. Easy to use and it looks nice.
on June 8, 2012
This works as a perfect alarm clock for me. I got it for my dorm room, after my first alarm clock stopped working. The pink color is beautiful and matches just about everything I own.

I love that you can dim the display because sometimes when I sleep I need it to be completely dark.

It is very easy to set the alarm.

I used this for my iPod Touch and it works great. The only issue I have is that if I bump into it all, the iPod Touch disconnected a bit. (Though I can also attribute that to the clock not being on an even surface as I had too many items on my bed table.)

This is great for a college student, or anyone who has trouble waking up, because I don't go back to sleep or hit snooze since I just let my songs keep playing.

The volume is excellent and I can use it to listen to music in my room during the day.

Another plus is that when the iPod alarm starts, it begins very softly and increases the volume so it doesn't scare you or wake you extremely suddenly, but peacefully.
on January 7, 2012
I bought this iPod dock/alarm clock for my 9 year old's birthday. She really likes the features of the clock and likes that her iPod music wakes her up in the morning. She also like the cool color on the clock.
on March 1, 2011
I needed an ihome so i could listen to music without having to deal with annoying ear buds. I was hoping that this would be louder though, although its good enough for me. But, there is a problem with mine, a couple actually, and im not sure its just mine, or if anyone else has experienced it, but, the volume levels change all the time without me touching them. They just get real quiet and then go back up. Also, very frequently, it won't let me change the song from the buttons on the ihome. I click it over and over, but nothing happens. I'll have to unplug the whole thing and let it sit for a couple minutes. This can get real annoying. :/
on June 21, 2016
Have had this clock for a little more than one month, and I haven't liked it from day 1. The numbers are impossible to read, even with the blue backlight. In fact, I think the blue backlight makes it worse! And I have 20/20 vision, so for my daughter who wears a light prescription, the clock is useless. What makes everything worse is that both the backlight AND the iPod function stopped working within 6 weeks! So all this clock does now is tell the time. But you can't read it. And of course, conveniently, I'm outside the deadline to be able to return it. What a total waste of money.