Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Melvins Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on October 7, 2013
After spending a fortune on an iMac I wasn't sure what to clean the screen with, After visiting the local Apple store the Genius (that's what they call their help) that helped me suggested IKlear to clean the screen.So if they are supporting this it must be ok
Right? RIGHT wow I used it on an OLD lcd TV screen that was a real mess now it looks like new I'm not sure what's in this miracle cleaner , But I will not even think of other ways save money to clean EXPENSIVE electronics IKLEAR is the BEST I wish it came in gallons!
on September 12, 2013
I'm a dude and so my stuff gets dirty. And I tend to ignore it until it gets really really REALLY bad. My screen was so disgusting that I wasn't sure if it was covered in grime or I had accidentally started rubbing off the special coating on my MacBook Pro. Turns out it was just grime! Yay!

Generally, I write reviews to rail on bad products. In fact, I was so ready to accept the fact that I was throwing away $20 on expensive crap, but iKlear totally works. Spritz on the fancy, textured cloth & then wipe screen - instant new laptop. Wow. I am so happy right now.
on December 18, 2011
When it comes to my Macbook, I am a neat freak. So iKlear really helps me keeps the appearance optimum. It looks brand new, and it's a year old! Everyone is always jealous when they see how sleek my computer is. This is a must-buy!
on April 15, 2014
Just purchased a late 2013 iMac and was driving myself crazy trying to clean the screen. Nothing worked and I was scared to use paper towels and Glass Plus due to rubbing off any finish. Reviews of the iMac say there is a finish on the iMac screen and you need to be careful. Either way I know that I would spend 10 minutes with other cloths/cleaners and still have subtle streaks showing. Not with the Klear Screen cloth. The Klear Screen cloth is awesome... Just a little moisture from my breath onto the iMac screen and wipe with cloth and the screen is 100% streak free.
on June 25, 2012
I was skeptical about buying this, because ianything is expensive. However, I must say that this does an incredible job at cleaning the screen. I also like that it leaves kind of a slick surface on the touchscreen, just like it was when it was brand new. Also, it works well at cleaning LCD screens. Highly recommended!
on February 23, 2014
This is my third iKlear cleaning kit and I'm always returning to them. This stuff works! It doesn't streak and gets everything crystal clear again. The travel singles are ok but the actually pump bottle cleaner and the microfiber cloth work great. Highly recommend it!
on April 12, 2014
Works very well at polishing and cleaning. Not to be confused with a cleaner that is removing the build up of dust, smudges, and whatever other gross stuff people get on their computers and devices. I would use another cheaper product to do the initial removal of grime. Using the product this way will make it last for a very long time. It WILL clean well on its own, but you are going to waste tons of the product. I work and have worked on literally hundreds of Macs and this is the best product I've used.
on June 12, 2014
A long long time ago I was in a MicroCenter store and asked what THEY used to keep all the screens clean and smudge free....... They said "Apple Polish, you should get some" and led me to the display. The stuff lasts forever... buy this size bottle and you will good to go for years. This is only my second purchase and I don't think the old bottle was empty, I just lost it when I moved. I highly recommend this product.
on December 14, 2013
Excellent screen cleaning system. After a few minutes, my Macbook Pro 13-inch 2011 model is looking brand spanking new, oil, fingerprints, dust, and smudges all gone. And they stay gone for a while, so I don't have to use much cleaning solution, making this a long-lasting product. The addition of the cleaning wipes and the AWESOME microfiber cloths are huge bonuses. Highly effective, and would definitely buy again.
on October 2, 2014
I've tried everything to clean my smudged and sometimes sticky iPad and iPhone screens. I thought this was a little pricy, but it does a great job. It does what it says it will do. I like the different sizes available. I carry a small one for travel.