5.0 out of 5 stars Warm light bulbs worked great, even with high ceilings
I'm using four of these in a large, 240 square foot shed. Despite the tall ceilings (about 12 feet high), these easily produce enough light.

Published 14 months ago by L. Murphey

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor over all quality
The overall quality of this bulb is very poor. I already have low expectations for anything made in China , but this bulb lowered my standard even more two out of my order where inoperable right from the box
Published 5 months ago by john jarrett

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm light bulbs worked great, even with high ceilings, June 28, 2013
This review is from: iLLumi Projections Edison Screw DC 12V-20V LED light bulb 15W = 100W incandescent Marine Solar Motor home 60x 5050 cluster

I purchased the 3000k warm light bulbs in Edison E26 fittings (standard house hold lights). I choose the warm light bulbs because some of reviews of the similar 9W bulbs (iLLumi Projections E26 Screw Base DC 12V-20V 9W Motor Home Marine Low Voltage LED Light Bulb DC battery Solar fishing lamp FREE SHIPPING 42x 5050 cluster) indicated that the light was too harsh in 6000k. I'm glad I got the warm light bulbs, I wouldn't have wanted them any more bluish. Make sure to add a seller note after you place your order unless you want the cool light bulbs. You can also order other colors (blue, red, etc) if you order 12 or more.

The seller is very responsive; they responded to my question within a couple of hours. Shipping was surprisingly quick given that these had free shipping and were being shipping from Asia.

BTW: these are 12 volt bulbs. This is obvious by the seller's description but some of the reviews of the other bulbs have complaints from people who tried to use them on household 110 volt sockets because they didn't read the details close enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Bright!!!, February 8, 2014
I'm using a 12 volt solar panel & battery to power my garden shed, this bulb provides more than enough light to illuminate the interior for night projects.

5.0 out of 5 stars LED Light Bulbs, February 6, 2014
I bought these bulbs for night fishing from my boat, and while I haven't used them for their intended purpose yet, I have installed them
in the fixtures and burned them for a time. The size of them is equivalent to a regular size incandescent bulb, and they are quite bright. Should serve their purpose well. Will know more after a season of fishing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, January 9, 2014
Put one in a pendant light in a small hunting cabin that is 12 battery powered and this light works great. Very bright, low heat output, low power consumption. Shipping was fast.

5.0 out of 5 stars iLLumi Projections Edison Screw DC 12V-20V LED light bulb 15W = 100W..., December 18, 2013
I use this in a battery powered, bathtub overhead light location for shaving. I like that it's low voltage, and it's every bit as bright as an incandescent 100 watt bulb (I used to use a 12v one of those too). But the power draw is low, and it puts no real strain on my 7AH battery. Would be great for a camping or tent trailer also.

5.0 out of 5 stars super light, June 20, 2013
MPrćtorius (Charlestown, RI) - See all my reviews
LEDs are the way to go..I like the white color of light. I have 5 of these bulbs now and they're all working fine. I'm using more and more battery gadgets as I can depend on my home setup more than I can the power company.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, December 8, 2012
Great product, good design and works very well and very bright.
I am very happy with this product and would recommend it to anyone.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor over all quality, April 16, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Very bright light, September 25, 2013
We changed out a 12V light fixture that used two 13 watt 1156 automotive bulbs positioned over the dining table in our RV. The new ceiling fixture with an Edison base socket was purchased from Lowe's and easily installed where the old fixture was located. The 12 volt Edison bulb screwed right in to the socket. Yes, we used a light fixture designed for 120 volt household bulbs but in the RV it is wired to 12 volts DC. The LED lamp is extremely bright - almost too bright. Easily equal to the 100 watt equivalent advertised. The color is bright white - no yellow tones. We can now see well enough to thread a needle. Current draw is less than the two old 1156 bulbs so existing wiring is OK. Less drain on our battery bank. We are Happy Campers!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lights work great, October 28, 2013
Use lights on a 12 volt light system in a cabin. Lights are very bright. Work great in cold climate.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›