5.0 out of 5 stars Good screen protector, July 14, 2013
This review is from: iLLumiShield - Acer Chromebook 11.6" Crystal Clear Screen Protectors with Anti-Bubble/Anti-Fingerprint - 2-Pack + Lifetime Replacements (Personal Computers)
I bought this for my Acer 11.6 inch laptop and it fits the screen perfectly. The screen edge border that is black and has the camera is not covered but that is OK, the part that gets touched is covered (it is a touchscreen laptop). The protector, if put on correctly looks and feels just like the screen (smooth and glossy) this is not matt but I wanted something that would look just like my screen and it does. They sent two as advertised, shipping was fast and apparently there is lifetime replacement yay!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, September 21, 2013
Perfect fit and easy to apply for the price. It was nice knowing that I didn't need to cut it for a perfect fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Went on easier than I expected, June 29, 2014
I have had plenty of experience/ frustration putting screen protectors on my phone and IPod, so I was a little worried about putting one on a larger screen. This protector, however went on incredibly easy on the first try and left no bubbles. I do wish it was a centimeter or two larger in size though, as I can feel the edge when scrolling, but it's not that big of a deal. Would purchase again.

5.0 out of 5 stars No complaints, June 2, 2014
Fast shipping, correct product, good packaging. Easy installation, just open, peel and stick. Perfect fit for my Acer Travelmate 11.6 and it would probably fit acer aspire too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product!, May 2, 2014
J. Luna (San Francisco, CA United States) - See all my reviews
Excellent screen protection for my laptop. I couldn't ask for anything better! I will definitely consider other products from this vendor.

4.0 out of 5 stars screen protector, May 1, 2014
I order this screen protector fit good and didn't loose any sceen brightness most boubles I could git out from underneath the screen protector but a cupple small one's I was not able to however they are better than some other's I used

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my new Acer C720P, April 17, 2014
Mark (California) - See all my reviews
Excellent product and customer service! The original item was damaged during shipping. I contacted iLLumishield and a replacement was sent out immediately, free of charge! Easy installation & no bubbles. I wiped it down with iKlear screen cleaner after installation and it feels as smooth & responsive as the Chromebook screen. I would buy again without hesitant.

5.0 out of 5 stars Unbelieve!!, April 4, 2014
I'm in love to my new brand laptop because it has everything that I need.

I recommend it a lot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Re-stickable, and unnoticeable., March 25, 2014
I had to re-stick it to the monitor, because I would end up with bubbles. Thankfully, the side that is meant to stick did not lose its stickiness, and the card that is included to help get rid of the bubbles really helps. The screen protector comes protected, and one would not even notice the laptop has a screen protector; it's thin enough to go unnoticed, and good quality to protect. I forget it even has a screen protector. It is worth buying.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works with the ASUS VivoBook X200CA, March 25, 2014
I had a very difficult time trying to find a screen protector for my ASUS VivoBook X200CA but this fit perfectly. I bought some others which didn't fit.

I took my time applying the protector and was very satisfied with the first application..

Rate and Discover Movies