Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on May 12, 2014
So obviously you want to protect any touch screen device as much as possible and especially a $200 one. I had been reluctant to even play my Vita at all until I had a proper screen protector on it. I was incredibly impressed with the quality and ease of application with the iLLumiShield. No bubbles and minimal dust (I've read some people recommending to steam up a bathroom to reduce dust particles in the air before installation, which I hadn't tried but might in the future). It went on like butter and I wrapped the rigid card with my own microfiber cloth before using it to rub out the corners and it worked just fine. It fits the screen dimensions *perfectly* and aside from the tiniest bit of dust in the lower corner (my fault) I can't even tell it's there. The responsiveness of the touch screen is completely intact as well as the crystal smooth surface. With 3 protectors to a pack this is a great deal. I was initially leaning towards a wet application type product but ultimately decided that I am too much of a klutz to spend the money when I know I'm going to just ruin it- and possibly my Vita. So with the iLLumiShield and a silicone sleeve I am going for a more minimalist approach and so far I am happy. Would definitely recommend this product. The only thing that would be better is a full-body/front/back set.
on May 9, 2014
I initially bought PDP made screen protectors for my Vita, from Gamestop, and they turned out to be complete trash. Wasted $8 on 2 of them and both were unusable. Could not get the bubbles out, they attracted dust like crazy when applying them. Just not good. So, I ordered these.

These are SLIGHTLY too small to cover the entire "screen" area on the Vita slim. They cover the actual visual portion of the screen and even most of the border around it - the plastic/glass portion on the face of the Vita - but it's just short of the whole surface. I'm talking fractions of a centimeter. This is likely so you can remove them without issue, and I don't think this is a bad thing. Just want to make that clear to everyone.

Other than that, the protector went on easily. I had quite a few bubbles but they came right out. As for the rubber thing they give you to remove bubbles - DO NOT use it. I found it was not taking them out quickly or effectively, and I fear if I had kept trying it would have scuffed the protector or scratched it. Instead, take the cloth included in the pack and put it on your finger tip, then rub the bubbles out. Easier, safer, faster and it worked perfectly for me.

So far I have no issues with the reactivity of the protector. Swipes and touches work as they did before, and I don't feel like I need to apply more pressure than normal. As an added benefit, these really do seem to repel finger marks. I don't see my prints or anything after touching the screen. My fingers don't stick to it or drag on the surface. It feels and reacts like nothing is there.

Overall, if you want a screen protector for your Vita Slim, I would say get this one. It's very cheap, I got it 3 days after ordering it with standard delivery, it works as advertised and you even have 2 more protectors for the future if you need them. Great deal and product.
on January 3, 2015
Antibubble!!! This may not be the clearest best protective protector on the market. But it is the best screen protector ive purchased in the means of no bubbles. I bought two other very expensive screen protectors before this product. First one songs protector was beautiful and looked like it wasent even there but I had a ton of bubbles from fur and strings and crap between the protector And screen. Second one I had was to not clear enough. I will say though it took me two out of the three to get it right. But now its perfect! What a difference. Highly reccomend this for a ps vita
review image
on January 15, 2014
Before we begin, let's get this out of the way: this protector is made for the newer LCD PS Vita (PCH-2000) which is currently only available in Japan and it will not fit the older OLED models properly.

With that said, these screen protectors are quite solid. They're super easy to line up, go on nicely, and come off without leaving any glue or markings behind. Additionally, they come with a cleaning cloth to prepare the screen, an application card to smooth out any bubbles that may occur, and, should you make a mistake, you've get two extra protectors to try again. Once the protector is on, it doesn't have any noticeable affect on image quality and does a reasonable job of minimizing fingerprints. The only real downside I noted is that there is a little more drag on your swipes across the screen but it's nothing you won't become accustomed to in a matter of minutes.

All in all, this is a solid buy especially at the price point.
on April 7, 2014
The fit is perfect, and bubbles disappear like magic. Make sure you screen is completely clear of dust and after that this screen protector will do the rest. You literally just lay it on, then run the the little card over the screen a few times and that's it.

I've never had a screen protector work so perfectly, fit so well, and be applied to the screen so easily.

NOTE: THIS SCREEN PROTECTOR IS FOR THE VITA 2000, ALSO KNOWN AS VITA SLIM! Which at the time of this review is not available in the US or Canada, and must be imported. I can't comment on how it would fit the old model, but I'd guess not all that well, it's probably too big.
on February 28, 2014
I'm not sure why people are saying they are having to trim these screen protectors down.. I just received my PS Vita Slim and immediately put one of these protectors on - lining it up with tape on the top edge helps. The screen protector could not fit any better. It is slightly smaller (noticeable if you are looking extremely close at the edge) than the screen itself, which is perfect since it would peel or collect dust if it came all the way or ever the edge. Once you get the protector on it is almost impossible to tell it's there. One more thing I like about these is that they seem to make it easier to swipe across the screen without your finger dragging and sticking as much.
on May 19, 2014
I've applied many adhesive-style screen protectors in the past. This is the first one that I've ever applied that 1. Had no dust specs at all underneath after application (I thought I had two dust specs, which turned out to be air bubbles and 24 hours disappeared) and 2. Is so transparent I can't even see a minor glimmer/sparkle (as you get with many screen protectors).

I'm completely satisfied with this experience and additionally because I have two more if these ones ever start to peel up around the edges or get scratched.
on May 7, 2014
Does exactly what I needed it to! Received my new vita slim today and this screen protector is top notch. Does not produce the annoying rainbow haze that appears with other screen protectors.

Comes with the typical extras as well as 3 screen protectors.

Pretty awesome!
on May 11, 2014
They made this out of really good materials. Most screen protectors I've used feel sticky and give too much traction. My fingers hurt after using them for awhile. This screen protector is really smooth and is fine for extended use. Good product Very satisfied.
on November 13, 2015
By far, this was the easiest screen protector that I've applied. It had no bubbles that formed as soon as I put it down. I can't say the same for other brands that I've used before. This fit my son's Sony PS Vita PCH-2001 perfectly. The instructions were easy to follow and you can't beat the price. Also, the quality of the protector was higher than I expected for the price.

My son says that he can't even tell that it is on the screen, which is definitely important to him when he is using a handheld gaming system.

I would definitely purchase from this company again. I highly recommend this product!