5.0 out of 5 stars Wow! Perfect!!
UPDATE 01/05
The screen protector has held up perfectly. As I said in review I've always been a ZAGG customer but after using this product I will be purchasing and recommending this product to anyone! Barely any fingerprints, easy to clean, cuts glare and smooth. Not any issues with it. I'd say do yourself a favor save a few bucks and buy this product...
Published 12 months ago by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars Full of fingerprints
Published 8 months ago by LP

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow! Perfect!!, December 26, 2013
This review is from: iLLumiShield - Asus Transformer Book T100 Screen Protector Japanese Ultra Clear HD Film with Anti-Bubble and Anti-Fingerprint - High Quality (Invisible) LCD Shield - Lifetime Replacement Warranty - [2-Pack] OEM / Retail Packaging (Personal Computers)
UPDATE 01/05
The screen protector has held up perfectly. As I said in review I've always been a ZAGG customer but after using this product I will be purchasing and recommending this product to anyone! Barely any fingerprints, easy to clean, cuts glare and smooth. Not any issues with it. I'd say do yourself a favor save a few bucks and buy this product!

INITIAL REVIEW:
I've always been a fan of ZAGG screen protectors but wasn't able to find one for my new Asus Transformer so after looking on Amazon for an alternative I chose this one, and I was very skeptical at first thinking it just wouldn't be able to stand up compared to a ZAGG but boy was I wrong! I think I've found my new screen protector provider! The packaging was minimal yet it protected the product completely. The instructions were easy to follow and it was so easy to apply! On top of that, NO BUBBLES! Its the very first screen protector that was true to it's word, the few bubbles it had I was able to smooth out with the tool it came with. That is definitely a first for me. My stylus and my finger glide easily over it and its smooth and you can feel the durability of the product. You just can't beat the price for 2 with the quality and durability of this product! It's unreal! Also, the earliest it said I'd receive it would be 12/26 and was floored when it was delivered on 12/23. In my opinion you just can't beat it! The fit is perfect, it has holes that align perfectly for the camera and the light sensor and it doesn't affect the docking of the keyboard. I'd be hard pressed to find one better! Needless to say, I am one happy customer and a customer for life! I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a well made screen protector for their Asus.

5.0 out of 5 stars iLLumiShield Asus Transformer screen protector, February 22, 2014
Suzi (TUCSON, AZ, US) - See all my reviews
This shield worked perfectly for my Asus Transformer tablet. It came quickly and was very easy to install. I had cracked my screen, so it serves as extra protection from more damage. Wish I had put one on before I cracked the screen! It probably would have helped protect it better. I recommend this shield.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as it says, January 30, 2014
These clear covers do not leave BUBBLES! Though a fault of my own, I do have two dog hairs now affixed to my tablet screen!!

5.0 out of 5 stars SIMPLE TO APPLY, February 24, 2014
With a little care and prep (think Contact paper), the application is easy. It only has one tab to remove the adhesive mask but if you line up the openings at the top and handle it carefully, it goes on perfectly and disappears on the screen. There are two in the package if you need to try it again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Fit and Easy to Apply, December 30, 2013
Screen shield came much faster than the estimated date (3 days sooner, I believe) and was nicely packaged. There were no bends or kinks in the shield due to the quality packaging.

The shields were simple to put on and fit perfectly with no overlap or "too short" edges that can happen sometimes. It took 10 minutes to have a "perfect" appearing shield applied to my "picky" standards. I'm very happy with the application process.

The quality of the shield is great, especially for the price. I've purchased less expensive screen protectors for other devices, and I have to say that this product is well worth the money. There are relatively no fingerprint markings visible during normal use. I haven't had a "gaming session" yet, but I am not too concerned. Overall, this is a great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, does just what it says, January 8, 2014
I found this shield for the T100 to fit perfectly, apply easily, and do just what it should: protect the cover, reduce fingerprint visibility, and still allow the touch screen to work, all at a very reasonable price.

It IS very important to completely clean the screen before you apply the shield. If you have fingerprints on the screen, you'll just lock them in underneath the shield. And even a speck of lint or small particle will show up under the screen. If you find one, carefully peel the screen up, clear it off, and reapply before smoothing it down.

It comes with two shields, which adds to the value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, February 21, 2014
Durable and easy to install.Be sure all lint is removed before attaching the protector or you will have bubbles.The matte finish keeps the glare down,

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy, February 21, 2014
I am happy with the purchase, I need to remove one corner as something got stuck up there for three times . but still everything is in sync and I am happy with the purchase.. will RECOMMEND

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product., November 20, 2013
Joel R (Portland, OR) - See all my reviews
Easy to install. I was able to install it with no bubbles. Kit included 2 sheets, cleaning cloth, and card to remove bubbles.
The sheets have 2 holes, one for the camera, and one for the ambient light sensor. The added thickness does not impede docking to the keyboard, although the sheet does extend to where the felt is in the dock.
The clarity is great and the touch sensor is not affected and it is a good fit for the Asus T100T.

2.0 out of 5 stars Full of fingerprints, April 19, 2014
I bought this for the great reviews and reported easy application. My package came quickly and although the box and the screen protectors were bent, when I put them on it was okay. The application was very smooth and easy peasy, although I did have to work a little bit to get the bubbles out. It is a perfect fit for the T100 series, so that's all good. My biggest problem with this protector, however, are ALL OF THE FINGERPRINTS. This advertised as "Ultra Clear HD Film with Anti-Bubble and Anti-Fingerprint." Yes, it's clear and I can't even tell it's there, but the fingerprints are ALL over the screen. It's worse than if I didn't even have a screen protector. In the past I've had screen protectors that are great at keeping off oils from skin, resulting in no lasting fingerprints. However, this is not the case with this product. If anything, it's just more difficult to remove the fingerprints than without a protector. I will be returning this product to Amazon.