Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: iLife '11 For Dummies
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eli Paperboy Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

Format: Paperback|Change

on March 15, 2011
WOW - am only part way through, but am learning something useful every page, and putting it to work. I'm new to mac, this assumes I know nothing (which is pretty close to the truth) and lets me know exactly what to do and how to do it! I'm very impressed with the quality of the illustrations - in color even! Thanks to this book I'm already making albums in iphoto and producing movies in imovie and burning DVDs to share with friends and family. Couldn't be more pleased!
on October 27, 2012
I was only interested in purchasing this book for the instruction on Imovie. I found it better than Ilife 11 Portable genius as it covered more aspects and in more detail in that particular subject and it filled a few gaps, but still found it didn't explain every detail or made the mistake of assuming you knew what wasn't always obvious to me. Still reasonable value though.
on December 19, 2012
This book make me easy to find infomation when I need. So, I satisfied this book. If I have to say something about requirement. May need more detail explanation in some part.
on March 6, 2013
The reviewers of ILife 11 for Dummies did not take the time to look at the changes made to this version of the program. Part 3 - Chapters 12, 13, and 14 talk about iDvd which does not exist in iLife 11. I haven't taken the time to check out other inaccuracies., but this one is glaring and unforgivable. I have a feeling that the writers took the path of least resistance - using the template for an earlier version in which iDvd was included.
on August 28, 2013
Under "iLife '11," I only needed to know about "iPhoto" and "iMovie." As far as my subjects are concerned it fulfilled my purpose satisfactory. The rest ... "Garageband," etc. are meaningless to me. That's the reason I rated 4 stars instead of 5 stars.
on December 16, 2012
This book is good, only what I object to about iLife is that there seem to be so many upgrades that often, the information published somewhere is soon replaced by new instructions, and this book seems to be no exception. Hard to keep up with iLife, and I have sought out other software substitutes to fill my needs instead.
on December 19, 2014
WOW! This iLIFE '11 for dummies is loaded with all the info I need to make creative videos. BEAUTIFUL! I'll be studying it very carefully! GREAT JOB on the book Mr. Author!
on October 2, 2013
Met my expectation I liked the book would recommend it to my friends.I do not like writing reviews for purchased items
on December 26, 2013
I am new to Mac and this book is so helpful for me. It's a wonderful guide for the programs in iLife.
on February 3, 2015
i learned some things i didn't know from the book. was done with me in mind i think!