iLife '11 helps you do more with photos, movies, and music than you ever thought possible. In iPhoto, you can browse, edit, and share your photos in stunning new full-screen views. Create epic Hollywood-style movie trailers from your home video in iMovie. And GarageBand gives you everything you need to make a great-sounding song—including tools for keeping your song in perfect rhythm and guitar and piano lessons.
iLife '11 Family Pack License
Install on up to five Apple computers in the same household. A single-user license is also available.
The incredible new iPhoto, iMovie, and GarageBand.
- Enjoy stunning new full-screen views for Faces, Places, Events, and Albums.
- Email photos using one of eight beautiful Apple-designed themes.
- Share photos with your Facebook friends and see their comments in iPhoto.
- Enjoy a completely new approach to creating professional-quality books and cards.
- Create elegant letterpress cards that look and feel beautiful.
- Easily create fun, Hollywood-style movie trailers.
- Produce the perfect mix with powerful, easy-to-use audio editing controls.
- Give your movie visual effects such as slow motion, a dream haze, and instant replay with just a click.
- Quickly find the clips you need with People Finder.
- Turn your video into a broadcast news or sports segment just like those on TV.
- Easily tighten the rhythm of your audio recordings with Flex Time.
- Re-create the sound of legendary guitar rigs and pedals using new guitar amps and effects.
- Learn to play piano or guitar at your own pace with 22 new Basic Lessons.
- See how you've performed
MobileMe is the service from Apple that keeps your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, and PC in perfect sync—no docking required. MobileMe stores your mail, contacts, and calendar information in the cloud and uses push technology to keep everything in sync across all your devices.*
AppleCare Protection Plan
Because Apple makes the hardware, the operating system, and many applications, the Mac is a truly integrated system. And only the AppleCare Protection Plan gives you one-stop service and support from Apple experts, so most issues can be resolved in a single call.1 Extend the complimentary hardware service and technical support on your Mac to three years from the original Mac purchase date.2
The company obligated under the AppleCare Protection Plan in the United States is AppleCare Service Company, Inc., an Arizona corporation and wholly owned subsidiary of Apple Inc., doing business in Texas as Apple CSC Inc. For complete details, see terms at www.apple.com/legal/applecare/appgeos.html. 1
Local telephone fees may apply. Telephone numbers and hours of operation may vary and are subject to change. 2
See terms at www.apple.com/legal/applecare/appgeos.html for full details.