Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

on November 20, 2012
i use this case with the logitech keyboard case and it works very well. i think it would be a bit loose for just the ipad alone, so that's something to keep in mind. but, it's attractive, offers good protection, and seems made with quality parts. overall, it is exactly what i was looking for - a solid case that would fit my ipad + keyboard case.
on July 19, 2011
This is the second iLuv product that I have purchased for my iPad 2. I also have the flex-gel case which is on my iPad (and is good, too). Both fit into this case very nicely. Not too snug, but not too loose. The quality of this case is excellent, with heavy-duty zippers, molded zipper pulls and a microfiber lining inside the case for protection. The padding pattern is well done and will provide a good deal of protection from small drops, bangs, etc. (like carrying in a backpack).

In all a five-star product for me at a very affordable price. Definitely recommended.
on June 8, 2011
I have an iPad 2 with a smart cover and a gelaskin back. It fits perfectly in this case. I purchased the black one - good quality and very classy!
on January 18, 2012
The dimensions listed for this item say 11.5 x 8.5 x 1.5. I have the leather snugg ipad2 case, and wanted this as another layer of protection when carring my iPad in my work tote bag - since the iPad cases have all the openings... The dimensions of my iPad in its snugg case are 9.5 x 7.5 x .875. From the product dimensions , I was sure that this sleeve would fit my iPad in its snugg case, but it doesn't. It slides in (tightly) but there is not enough room for it to zip shut. I don't have this sleeve with me now to list its actual dimensions, but it certainly cannot be the listed 11.5 x 8.5 x 1.5! If anyone wants to know the actual dimensions of this case, please post a comment and I'll measure it and list it here. Note: the Fintie rotation iPad case on an iPad DOES fit into this sleeve.
66 comments| 54 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 29, 2012
Front and back protection is great, but no edge protection. I dropped my iPad in this, and it ripped through the thin edge fabric and got a chip. I was lucky the glass was fine.
on June 7, 2011
This works really to protect my new iPad in my purse. I've had several compliments on it from Apple Store employees. The iPad fits inside it perfectly, it's cool-looking, and doesn't take up too much room in my purse. Love it!
on January 5, 2012
Just got this in the mail and first off, it shipped quick! I know some people commented that the raised texture design (check out the pink version to see what I am talking about) was a little weird, but I really like it. It jazzes up a standard black case nicely in a non-offensive way. Not to mention that when I am blindly foraging in my bag for the thing I can feel it right away! I tend to throw alot of stuff in a tote bag and now I don't worry that I'm going to screw up my ipad or that I am shifting the smart cover and accidentally turning the ipad on! It also fits an ipad 2 REALLY well. It doesn't slosh around and it's not too tight where it is pulling at the seems or zipper. So glad I got this and I really recommend it!
on May 2, 2012
The case is nicely padded and fits my iPad 3 with smart cover just fine. This was just what I was looking for.
on August 27, 2012
I bought this for my 9th grade son to use for extra protection to his iPad inside his backpack. He likes it. The zipper opens on 2 sides, making it really easy to get the iPad in and out. I didn't want him to have to struggle with a very snug-fitting case. It's roomy enough that the iPad can fit inside it with the Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Cover. I would give this 5 stars if it had an outside pocket for the charger or some other small items, like some of the other cases have. (Then why didn't I choose one of those? Based on the reviews, it looked like they might be too tight to fit the iPad in with the keyboard cover.) Overall this is a good case at a reasonable price.
on November 20, 2011
I bought this for my HP Touchpad (which I ended up returning). I haven't used this case with the Touchpad or any device, but I thought it would be useful to review the case itself.

The main reason I bought this was to carry my tablet around in my bag. The triangles on this case are very thick and seem like they are more protective than just a simple thin neoprene case. Aesthetically, the triangles are interesting and provide nice textural detail. It's sorta hard to tell in the pictures but the left side and bottom seam (i.e. the places that don't have a zipper) are nice-looking faux leather (with those tiny little holes like on leather car seats). The zipper is extremely high quality. On the outside, there's fabric covering the zipper and on the inside there's a flap thing which completely protects your device from the zipper teeth. Also, there are two zippers (pulls) which are always handy. This might sound trivial, but the little grabbers for the zippers are really high quality. They're round tubes about an inch long that say iLuv, but they just help reaffirm the good quality of this product.

The inside: I wish I could cozy up inside it!! It's white faux fur. It's extremely soft and not fuzzy at all (no lint rubbing off on your rubberized case).

Because I have returned the touchpad, I'm looking for this same product in a smaller size.

Overall: Absolutely one of the best cases out there!

P.S. The only negative about this case -and that's if I'm being picky- is that there's no extra pocket for a charger or accessories. But I personally don't mind and would rather have this sleeve without a pocket than a poorer-quality sleeve with a pocket.