Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: iLuv Origami Folio Slim Folio Cover with Multiple Angle Stand for Apple iPad 4, iPad 3rd Generation and iPad 2 (iCC843BLU)
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on May 17, 2012
I ordered this for my new iPad because I wanted a thin light case that could stand horizontally and vertically, and that had the auto On-off feature. It is listed as for the new iPad, but the one I was sent was not. Read below for details.

Breaking it down.
Position: 5 stars. This cover is very good at standing in high vertical, high horizontal and low horizontal positions.
Quality: 3 tars. It isn't extreemly sturdy, but it has edge protection and I didn't want a heavy bulky cover.
Auto on-off:1 star. The cover as ordered was not working well with the on-off. I would close the cover, but I would have to play with it to get it to turn off. Then I would pick it up, carry it across the room, put it on the table and see light coming from under the cover; it had turned itself on as I was carrying it. This happened 3 times in the first two days I had the cover. I thought about returning it, but I liked everything else. I contacted iluv directly, and they sent me a return label to exchange for a new case. The new case is much better with the on-off, but it will still turn on sometimes in my bag. I am using a piece of Velcro to keep in the correct place.

Moral: the case here is 2 stars, the replaced case is 4 stars. I give it an "average" of 3. I am happy with the outcome, but there was a lot of pain and effort involved. If you have a new iPad, make sure you are getting the correct case!
on January 21, 2013
Was excited about the concept of this case, however the "origami" style stand/cover is so floppy it doesn't stand at all and hence doesn't allow support for standing in various positions as advertised. Also the inside pocket for the iPad is floppy and poorly designed. My iPad keeps slipping out and ends up covering the main button and the top right button, making it hard to capture screenshots, etc. The inside right edge cover then slips off and i have to dig my finger underneath it to flop it back up into place. The speaker holes then don't line up and sound is muffled. Since the cover then misaligns, the magnets don't always connect and put my iPad to sleep.

Trying the iLuv Epicarp next since it has a protective shell backing (the origami is not protective whatsoever), and the simple stand enabling construction for the cover. Sine it seems this case may lock the iPad in place, it will hopefully prevent any slippage and misalignment that plagues the Origami.

Think twice about this one!
on October 8, 2012
I think this is really great, very light and slim-line, but I suspect will get dirty over time. However it is cheap enough for me to buy a few. I haven't really mastered all the origami combinations but will do so when I need to. I get lots of great comments about the cover.

Further to me placing my review I have checked out the others for this product. I am not sure we are talking about the same product as I do not have any of the difficulties described by others. The cover is not loose and fits my iPad2 really well, the ipad turns off when I close and on when I open, and whilst a small concern about getting it dirty as I take my ipad everywhere the condition of the cover is just fine. Maybe they send a better product to us Australian consumers:)