Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on December 11, 2012
When I ordered this case for my iPad 2 I had no idea that it was this great. It rotates and can sit up on it's own stand. The colors are vivid and I love Snoopy. This case is very well made and made of very fine Leather.
on September 21, 2012
The case fit perfectly is cute as can be and I love it. No issues what so ever with this and I'm tempted to buy another for when this one gets yucky. Well made and one of the best covers I've had.
on January 3, 2013
I really like the detail on this case. My daughter loves it as she has recently found Snoopy and Woodstock and can't get enough. The only reason it doesn't get 5 stars is because of the smell. Yes, I said smell. Good thing I opened this thing before Christmas. I spent a week spraying it with febreeze then zipped it up in a bag with fabric softener sheets and wrapped it for Christmas. When we opened it Christmas morning it not longer smelled bad. I guess the smell was a component of the plastic that the case is made from. Smelled somewhat like moth balls. Anyway, worked out great, but took a little extra work on my part and this thing wasn't cheap.
on January 4, 2013
I bought it together with the iLuv Peanuts Folio Case for iPad with the idea to use them together, but you have to use one or the other. The ipad with the folio case don’t fit inside the sleeve. On the other hand, I’ve to say that this product is really really cute and that it seems to really protect the ipad.
on May 12, 2013
Pro: easy to fold back
Light weight
Great look and leather feel
Cons: Arrived with a mothball smell
No protector for the scree
Would not purchase again if I had the chance gave it 3 stars only because case has held up and serves its purpose until I buy a better case.
on February 13, 2013
I was prepared for this case to be slightly smelly-but it was over the top give you a headache from inhaling the fumes smelly. I tried several ways to get rid of the smell:

week 1: put nice smelling dryer sheets on top of and in case. Smell was definitely not better
week 2: sprayed inside lining with febreeze (being careful to wipe it off leather) and placed case in a ziplock. Smell slightly better
week 3: febreeze spray treatment, dryer sheets and case all make their way into the ziplock. Smell had definitely lessened-but STILL a definite odor
Week 4 & 5: I decided to just use the case despite the smell (I could not wait any longer-the case it so cute!) and gradually through using it this case has lost almost all of the nasty smell.

The case feels nice in my hands and I like the different stand options. I would recommend this case and give it 5 stars if the manufacturer found a way for the case to not stink.
on January 28, 2013
I LOVE anything Snoopy so had to have this, first of all it did NOT state this has all Valentines cartoons all over it. And NOT a TRUE Leather, or if it is it's not a good quality. It stunk to high heaven for the first 5 days and I had to let it air out. Decided to keep it for the cost but the description is a little misleading if you don't know it's more FOR a Valentines gift!
on December 28, 2012
the case is beautiful I love snoopy!!
but there is something is not good for me.... when you close the cover the IPad continue on.
in other cases when you close the cover the IPad turn off or sleep, this keep baterie charged.
on March 14, 2013
I love different & creative products. This having snoopy comic on it definitely makes it stand out. Fits well & even allows you to rotate your iPad without taking it out of the cover. However, looks not to tough. Feels like might break if manhandled a little. Got to be careful with it. But, it's been 3 months and its still doing good!
on February 3, 2013
This is a very classy case to carry around. I have had several comments from friends and co-workers. I would purchase again. Only down fall is it does have a very strong smell for the first few weeks but it is gone now.