Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on January 1, 2008
unfortunately, the only reason to buy this product is its design. The sound quality is poor at best and spends to much time on the low volumes, for instance, up until 20 or so it is super queit and it maxes out at say 30, at which everything is already starting to peak and sound horrible. This product is good in theory, based on it's design appeal, but not smart in reality. I would recommend the Samsung Micro Unit I bought instead, it's cheaper and a heck of alot better.
on July 13, 2009
The iLuv i9200 is no only sleekly stylish, it is one of the best purchases I have ever made. I love the vertical loading CD trays, the fact that I cannot only play my iPod with this stereo, but also charge it! I received it several days before I was expecting it and it was in pristine condition. Easy to put together and easy to move if necessary.
on October 28, 2007
Overall a good product. My wife and I needed something that was versatile for both CD's and our digital music. This machine has worked out almost perfectly. My only issue is that it needs an EQ or a sub-woofer.
on February 6, 2010
I had bought my husband the iLuv vertical 4-cd audio system about a year ago for his workshop. The reason he loves it is because the four cd's continuously play...the sound is great after the boombox sound and dealing with one cd at a time.
I wanted the same practicability for inside the house. It works very well and takes little space with its vertical design. I like the fact that the cd's play continuously, and that I don't have to deal with changing the single cd as in my boombox. Also, it has a great sound compared to to the boombox.
Ease of use is a little difficult being up in age and not being able to see what the tiny writing and buttons are for in switching functions and tuning the radio. However, I'm getting better at it.
I haven't even tried to figure out the iPod function, but would love to learn how to download my many Western cd's onto my iPod.
on December 3, 2007
First, let me say that this product offers exactly what I was looking for in terms of functionality. It plays CDs and my (3rd gen) iPod, has a wake-up alarm function, and has pretty good sound. It's also very attractive.

Unfortunately, when I first received the product, only half of the CD trays worked, so, I sent it in to have it worked on under warranty. After paying another $25 to ship it back to the company, I received it perhaps nearly a month later (much longer than was necessary considering that they simply shipped me a new unit). Communication with the company was unreliable and their emails were terse and ambiguous, which is something I really will not accept. So, despite being a good product (when it works), the fact that it was initially broken and the poor service will likely prevent me from buying from jWin any time soon.
on March 15, 2010
I purchased this item about a year ago. The design is beautiful. If you enjoy a modern style for your surrounding then this is a good option. It has all the bling bling it docks and charges ipod, has continious cd play, fm radio and alarm clock. The only problem with the system is the sound. It has poor sound quality. If you don't care about sound quality then this is a good choice. If you want a good sound also you have to purchase additional speakers.
on February 17, 2009
I like this stereo system. It's attractive, functions well, suits my needs and was easy to put together.
on September 26, 2010
eh, product was great in the case of ipod playback and ipod charging. 4 cd players open and work efficiently. Sound quality is good at low levels.
the only problem is that i had to hook it up to an amp to get some serious volume.
product is good for calm and basic music listeners.
However, is not that great for anyone else

3 out of 5 stars
on March 26, 2010
While this stereo is nice eye candy, I can't say anything else good about it because it arrived brand new out of the box "BROKEN"!
The supplier however was very good about refunding my money and I can't say enough good things about them.
on December 30, 2009
Easy to hook-up........Convenient design.........Excellent sound. The only drawback is the diabolical remote. You can't read the darn thing, even in good light and the buttons don't work very well when you finally figure it out.