4.0 out of 5 stars Mostly positive
I lost my apple mic'd earphones so wanted something else. I decided to go in ear for noise control while on the phone. The in ear definately helps keep outside noise down. Almost too much because you can't hear surrounding noise almost at all (which was my intended goal, but it could be dangerous not being able to hear other traffic/people around you in public)...
Published 23 months ago by Gary L. Richter Jr.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for the money..
This in-ear headphones are good for the money we pay the item.
Pros: Sound quality is good, bass (although not heavy) is there. The cord is a tangle free flat cable but thinner than as shown on the product's photo. The earphones stays in your ear which is pretty good for exercising and isolates most of exterior noise.
Cons: Volume is very loud having to keep the...
Published 20 months ago by Joel Mena

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Mostly positive, August 9, 2012

So the good would be that they don't tangle due to the cord shape. They block outside noise well, have decent sound quality, and you can turn your music on/off, control volume, change tracks, etc. with the iphone.

Bad would be they are just a bit heavier because of this and for some reason they bother my ears when they are in for too long whereas my other in ear buds that are just for listening are very comfortable for long periods but YMMV.

All in all, I like the noise blocking better than the apple buds and these stay in better if you are exercising, but I kind of liked the ability to hear around me with the buds better and the buds were comfy.

At a good price I would recommend these but they're nothing extraordinary.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for the money.., October 26, 2012
This in-ear headphones are good for the money we pay the item.
Cons: Volume is very loud having to keep the volume at half of my iphone 5 so my ears don't hurt, the reproduction control/mic piece is too long which takes a while to actually find the control buttons.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, cheap price., December 7, 2013
Pros:
- Great product with good sound quality, great lows amazing highs,
- beautiful bass
- very cheap price.
- they fit very comfortably in my ear
- excellent noise cancellation; just in time for finals!
- Flat cord for easy storage and protection
- The RC mic is very light and doesn't pull on the ear

Cons:
- Shipping was a little slow but I don't mind for the quality of the product.
- Semi lose in the ear, I would not recommend these as exercise headphones.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved these, August 15, 2013
I totally love these earphones iluv products are so under rated most def!!
Clear sound you would swear they were beats by dre earphones.

5.0 out of 5 stars works great, August 4, 2013
Gary (Buffalo, NY) - See all my reviews
stays in your ear and sounds very good.seems like the cable is quality and not flimsy. no more ear buds for me.

2.0 out of 5 stars hello, hello, hello, July 1, 2013
These earphones were horrible for talking on the phone because of the echo for the person you are talking to. The good thing is that the company was nice enough to refund the money and I am appreciative of that.
Listening to music - you're good
talking on the phone - give up

2.0 out of 5 stars Great sound but short life, December 12, 2012
I bought two pairs of these, hoping for better results on the second pair. The sound quality and comfort are great. I have tried many other pairs and these are the best. However, they only last about 2 months. I do use them for 2-3 hours everyday so maybe that is a normal life for these but I wish that they would last longer.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for S4 users!, February 25, 2014
Sound quality was great...upset that I couldn't control the volume for my S4. Received the product and saw that it was for iPhone users. This was not advertised otherwise I would have never purchased.

3.0 out of 5 stars Just Ok, February 10, 2014
Purple headphones are more of a deep purple (more blue) I was dissapointed about that part of it. The sound quality is ok though, I like the control and mic aspect, works well. Earbuds are not comfortable after a while though and they do not stay in ear well. Average for the pice.

4.0 out of 5 stars So Far So Good, January 13, 2014
Very nice sound. Like the color. We will see in a week or two on how they hold up with use. So far I am happy.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›