5.0 out of 5 stars Superior RCA cables
Published 22 months ago by mwoolma

3.0 out of 5 stars Bigger is... not better
Published on January 27, 2011 by T. Bastin

3.0 out of 5 stars Bigger is... not better, January 27, 2011
This review is from: iMBAPrice® PREMIUM 6-Feet Audio Stereo Cable 22AWG Gold Plated 2 RCA M/M Plug Cable 2 M (Electronics)
The cables work fine and dandy, and were in perfect condition, but the plug heads are just too unnecessarily large - if the left and right stereo ports on your device are very close to one another at all, you're going to have a battle on your hands to force the two plugs into place. I managed to make them fit into my TV just fine, but on the back of my sound system, they barely squeezed in place, and occasionally I now have problems with them fitting loosely, characterized by static or other loss of sound quality. So make sure you have ample space between your L/R stereo ports before buying this cable pair.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superior RCA cables, August 29, 2012
I own a "high end" events company and I recently used these for a wedding I did at a recent wedding for an LPGA Pro Golfer at a private Golf and Country Club. I used the RCA cables for my Pioneer CDJ players. These are some excellent, excellent quality cables. Well engineered, great shielding, strong and tough cables. As well as reproducing a full range and quality sound. Suprised how well these cables are for the price. Great thing is thay they fit snug on the RCA female jacks but not so dam tight like the monster turbine connectors. These are much easier to get off and therefore less stress on the jacks. I would highly recommend these RCA cables for your next set of cables. Skip the high priced, monster, etc....

5.0 out of 5 stars A fine budget cable, November 3, 2012
Often when you buy "budget" cables, you end up getting what you pay for. Badly soldered connections, crossed threads, cable jackets that don't quite reach the connector, you name it, I've seen it. These are a perfect addition to any budget minded audio system builder. The product is solid and well constructed. The also look nice, to boot. Connections gripped their corresponding jacks firmly. Shielding seems adequate. Not really much, if anything, to complain about. You can't do much better for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great job, February 28, 2013
Quality & service were excellent. Cables work as good as advertised. These cables are built to last a lifetime. Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Cables, April 13, 2010
At only $6 these quality interconnects compare very well with my $70 Audioquests.
Very well made and an excellent bargain.

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding Cable, October 25, 2009
Chris K. Opfell (Woodland Hills, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This excellent cable regardless of the price. The connectors are very solid and the cable itself is quite thick. Can't be happier with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Cables for a Good Price, March 28, 2012
These are good quality cables. The fit is snug, but not too tight. They are thicker and less flexible than most cables. I compared these to those made by Belkin, which are highly rated on Amazon, and I'd consider these superior. The cables I received from MarginMart were from Monoprice (still had the Monoprice sticker on the bag), so you can see additional reviews on their web-site as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice and quiet in RFI/EMI-Hell., March 27, 2014
Looking at my Mission-Control-console, I figured I would need some 'heliax' or 'LMR' just to keep the computers out of the audio cables. I even had doubts about hooking the MR5mk2 speakers up with 'Unbalanced' cables. Needles to say, I only had problems with a single stock MR5 unshielded-power-cable being next to a 120vac desk-fan, What was I thinking putting that there.

I have not sent the cables threw the NASA lab for 'Space Environment' testing, I can assure you that I do not hear any hums, his, or noise from both the speaker and line-level microphone runs threw this desk (with the two sets I purchased thus far). All three G220fb CRT's simultaneously degaussing on start-up dose not induce any noticeable noises. Now I have not done a cell-phone test yet, as I know from experience the computers and servers here don’t like them.

6ft vs longer, If you have doubts about getting the longer cables for a specific run, get the longer one. I should-have instead of just getting two sets of 6ft cables. I will correct the situation with that one-foot jumper on one speaker next month.

5.0 out of 5 stars Shocker!, March 3, 2013
I am pleasantly surprised with this cable. Especially, since this comes from relatively unknown company on Amazon. The cable is very sturdy, solid and the tips fit very snug into ports. It's very well crafted and the cable arrives within reasonable amount of time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Heavy-duty, solid audio cable, February 26, 2013
Once a geek, ... (Saunderstown, RI, United States) - See all my reviews
Needed a solid cable for a local church video setup. This fill the bill.
It's a heavy cable with high quality plugs, well armored with rubber sheathing.

It's nicer than anything in my won house. maybe I'll buy one for me.

Rate and Discover Movies