Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale

on May 2, 2012
I do not need to describe the MAC monitor cover in many words. I just have one single description and that is that the cover is more than excellent.
on July 17, 2013
This is a well made cover. I am in a very dusty enviromnent and wanted something that would last for a long time. This cover is good investment if you are looking for something that will withstand daily constant off and on removal for 18 months or longer.
on February 22, 2013
This is a decent cover to protect your iMAC. There is nothing special about it but it does it purpose. It covers not only your screen but there is also a flap to cover your keyboard. The fabric seems to be pretty solid and looks long lasting.
on March 14, 2015
it seemed rather large since the mac screen is only 17 inches wide and the cover is 27 inches wide.
I was able to trim each side and re-stitch so it fits ok now.
on April 20, 2015
This cover is made very well. I got it as my daughter has 2 cats and wanted to protect the screen and no dust on the screen, worth the money
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
Awesome cover! Love digital Deck Covers. We also purchased a printer cover from them in the past. Great company! Quality products.
on February 13, 2014
My iMac is protected with this dust cover. Has a nice fit on my screen and long enough to cover my keyboard, as well.
on September 9, 2015