5.0 out of 5 stars Good Pick!!!!!
Published on October 23, 2006 by Sabina Taylor

3.0 out of 5 stars Not For Dummies
Published on August 16, 2007 by A. Dios

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Pick!!!!!, October 23, 2006
This review is from: iMac For Dummies (Paperback)
I recently bought an IMAC and knew nothing about it. This book is a excellent book if you are new to Mac. This books literally breaks down everything, it even give you shortcuts to different functions. I recommend this book if you know absolutly nothing about a mac. Glad I purchased this book! Actually I made a lot of For Dummies books purchases and found them to be very helpful. I would recommend any for dummies book if you want to become more knowledgeable about anything.

4.0 out of 5 stars iMac for Dummies, 4th Edition, February 19, 2007
This review is from: iMac For Dummies (Paperback)
Good tool. Not as funny as earlier dummies books on Mac's. It was slighty outdated, as my new IMac had newer items included, that were not in book. Still would recommend.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not For Dummies, August 16, 2007
This review is from: iMac For Dummies (Paperback)
Apple iMac Desktop with 20" Display MA876LL/A (2.0 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 1 GB RAM, 250 GB Hard Drive, SuperDrive) The book started well enough but as it went on it became a book for people more advanced than me. Alot of things were not covered to the extent that it didn't lead anywhere. also did not have a glossary of terms, and that left me blind to what I was reading. Anyway I use as a go to when I get lost.
Sincerely Al

1.0 out of 5 stars Save your money, January 19, 2009
This review is from: iMac For Dummies (Paperback)
I don't know who Mr Chambers wrote this book for, but it was not for those of us who have new iMacs and who are new to the world of Macs. His information is not up to date, his instructions do not apply, he seems more interested in being a humorist than in providing good solid help.

5.0 out of 5 stars Big Thumbs Up, March 15, 2006
This review is from: iMac For Dummies (Paperback)
Another winner for the Dummies Series. Brand new Apple user here. Book was a godsend.

5.0 out of 5 stars iMac for Dummies, January 9, 2007
Vincent K. Butler (Highlands, TX United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: iMac For Dummies (Paperback)
Excellent book! New to the Mac world; it helps to get you going!

2.0 out of 5 stars Rather dry and hard to follow., January 12, 2010
Uncle Rico (Manhattan Beach, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: iMac For Dummies (Paperback)
I have fancied all my "For Dummies" series books with the exception of this one. The author doesn't present the material in reference fashion. One cannot page quickly to the section to troubleshoot problems. When you actually finally page to the specific section, the information is not easy to decipher. I cannot recommend this text.

4.0 out of 5 stars Book Purchase, November 30, 2010
This review is from: iMac For Dummies (Paperback)
It is an amazing value for an almost new book that I needed & found on my web search. It was sent so promptly too. I am finding it very useful to get to know my iMac after using a PC with MS Windows in the past years. Thanks.

3.0 out of 5 stars A dummy's review, December 28, 2011
This review is from: iMac For Dummies (Paperback)
This title is very misleading, causing me to buy the wrong book. This book is about the snow leopard operating system. New iMacs run on Lion, slightly different. If you have snow leopard, good book

5.0 out of 5 stars Switching to Mac? Great Book!, July 23, 2008
This review is from: iMac For Dummies (Paperback)
I had used Mac many many years ago. So, being fed up totally with Windows after they switched to Vista, I decided to give Imac a try. WOW. Best computer EVER, but with difference. This book follows all "for Dummies" series with average Joe language and easy to follow tips and tools. A must for all Macs.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

iMac For Dummies
iMac For Dummies by Mark L. Chambers (Paperback - March 29, 2010)
Used & New from: $0.01