5.0 out of 5 stars Great Telescope For Beginners
I bought this for my husband as we have been talking about purchasing a telescope to take with us when we go camping.
Published 15 months ago by zompromgrl

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap
You get what you pay for. It was very low quality. The visibility was just awful. I bought it for my six year old so I guess it will do for now. I just do not recommend it.
Published 10 months ago by Caecae530

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Telescope For Beginners, August 29, 2013
This review is from: iOptron 6004 iExplore 50AZ Refractor Telescope (Blue) (Electronics)
It took him a little while the first time he used it to figure out how to get the moon into focus and when he finally did all he could say was "wow, the moon looks incredible!" Not sure how good it will be for looking at any planets, however we do plan on buying a star map and we will see what we can see.

The telescope quality is as I expected for beginning star gazing and my husband loves it. The only weak point is the tripod which is rather flimsy - wobbly, so we will be getting a sturdier tripod. All in all we are happy with this item.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Son Loves it!!, August 2, 2013
This is nice for a beginner to learn about the sky and the universe. I would recommend to my friends.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good beginner telescope, January 18, 2014
We bought this for our 6 year old daughter who wanted a telescope. We knew buying it, that it was not a high end telescope. It arrived on time for her birthday and was easy to put together. We have used it over several nights since. You can see the craters on the moon which has been cool. You can make out further celestial things, but there is no definition in what you view.

This is a good beginner telescope, but if you want to see something like the rings around Saturn, you need a more powerful one.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, January 30, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars telescope, March 10, 2014
I see stars when I look through the looking glass especially at night. the moon looks so close I feel like I can touch it

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect., January 14, 2014
My grandson is using his Christmas gift every day. It was just what he wanted to get started studying the stars and it wasn't too expensive.

3.0 out of 5 stars Works decent, March 21, 2014
Gives a good view but very short and has to be elevated by alternate means. Has good range for viewing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy I got it, March 5, 2014
I really enjoy this telescope and how good it shows the moon. It was for a great price and I received it the next day with regular shipping.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the money, February 17, 2014
This is a great product for a child or adult. Bought this for pre teen child she was very thrilled.

1.0 out of 5 stars Would not buy another one!!, January 10, 2014
Tripod is very flimsy and hard to hold still to see an object. The handle to move the scope breaks very easily. The spotting scope is not good to find and object. I am going to try and send it back.