3,359 Reviews
 (2,418)

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect...Unless you have a Galaxy S3
I got this because it specifically mentioned compatibility with my new Galaxy S3. I would love to be able to keep it but the side bars are directly over the power and volume toggles so every time I put the phone it it turns my audio all the down. I will be returning it and can't recommend it for anyone who has a Galaxy S3

UPDATE: I received a call from iOttie...
Published on August 3, 2012 by Cwolfe

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok
Published on July 22, 2012 by Morena

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect...Unless you have a Galaxy S3, August 3, 2012
This review is from: iOttie One Touch XL Windshield Dashboard Car Mount Holder for Amazon Fire Phone and iPhone 6 Plus (5.5), Galaxy S5/S4/Note4/Note3 (HLCRIO101) (Wireless Phone Accessory)

UPDATE: I received a call from iOttie the same day I placed my original one star review. I discussed my issue with the design and the product being sold for the S3. They not only sent me a new mount which worked with my phone they took the Galaxy S3 off the product description. I can only hope that a company as responsive and capable as this experiences tremendous success. My ne mount works great. It is well constructed, well designed and sticks to my dashboard like it is welded to it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well, just tight with the Otterbox, June 7, 2012
My main concern when purchasing was that it would not work with the OtterBox. I can place the phone in the mount with the OtterBox Defender case on it. You just about have to pry it to get the phone in and out. The quick release doesn't really work since it is so tight in the mount. I really don't have an issue with that just wanted to let others know how it works with the OtterBox case.

5.0 out of 5 stars Car Mount: Serious Business, May 29, 2013
Most people aren't picky about their car mounts; I'm not most people. I've tried several mounts over the last year and they either broke or didn't last. I just recently purchased a Samsung Galaxy S4 and decided to restart my search.

I spend a LOT of time on the road in a wide variety of weather (Freezing to Texas Hot). A mount that can handle the weather, vibration, and weight of a heavy phone is important. So is the ability to adjust angles and fit. This mount does all of that.

One thing I didn't expect but really appreciated was the ability to adjust the "bottom" cradle of the mount - both laterally and vertically. This allowed me to "fine tune" the height of my phone. You can use this to make sure the bottom isn't blocking the charging port.

The suction is extremely powerful. It's not a joke - I've never seen such a powerful suction mount. I'm sure most of the strength likely comes from the stickiness of the suction cup and I bet it would survive a high speed crash.

The lock/unlock works very well and is meant for one handed operation. It's terrific and frustration free.

It's obviously a universal device, but one thing I am going to do is try gluing/attaching a USB charging cord to the bottom cradle so that I don't have to attach it each time. (I was spoiled by my Droid 2 Car Dock a long time ago.)

The only thing that would make this better is the ability to quickly switch between portrait and landscape.

It's a terrific mount and well worth the very reasonable price.

Edit on 4/4/2014: Since installing the mount directly after purchase, it's only fallen off once. This is after placing and removing the phone multiple times on a daily basis, road trips, camping, bumpy roads, direct sunlight with temperatures in the 100s and freezing temperatures close to 0. I love this mount, and in fact I'm actually ordering two more right now for my girlfriend's parents.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, April 17, 2012
Very good quality. Solid construction. Will fit a Galaxy Note with a slim-fit case with no problem. Easy to adjust and move around. Very impressed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Lord, this thing is sticky!, April 1, 2013
Seriously, this is the best vehicle doc I have ever used. Period

1. Fits the Galaxy Note 2 like a dream.

2. The one handed release feature is unlike any I've used.

3. The auto-close button behind the device locks the phone in perfectly!

4. THIS THINGS STICKS!!! Seriously, to anything. Not sure how this works, but holy cow it doesn't move.

But.....

It's stickiness is so extreme that you need to know, if you put it anywhere except for the windshield good luck getting it off! I placed it on the dash and wanted to adjust it and had to pry it off with the back of my fingernail clippers. Although it didn't leave a mark, it sure scared me for a second.

Just where ever you plan to stick it, make sure that's where you want it because it's not moving without some considerable amount of force. For the Galaxy Note 2, as big and heavy as the phone is, it's a good and reassuring thing. But, wow...

5.0 out of 5 stars iOttie One - Touch, December 24, 2012
Love this thing!! I use it in my work truck(2012 Ford F250), it mounted easily to the dash, the suction cup holds like a bulldog on a bone!! I use it with my Galaxy Note 2, and even with it in the Seidio case it fits and holds perfectly. I mounted it on the dash about a month ago, and it has been plug and play ever since, never once has it offered to come loose, or has it dropped my phone. This fact is even more impressive when you factor in that about 60% of my time is spent on oilfield roads(very rough dirt roads). Will buy another for spare, seems like when you find something good that works it goes obsolete way to fast!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, Great Customer Service, December 15, 2012
I have just started ordering items online and have been very careful on what I buy. I looked at the reviews for this item and it seemed that alot of people had a problem with the suction cup (either too sticky or not enough. Also, the suction cup has a sticky goo on it to help keep it on the car. I had no problems adjusting the different knobs and they didn't loosen up when I drove. I did have 1 problem. The goo on the suction cup is so sticky that it sticks to anything. Mine stuck to a piece of paper and I couldn't get the paper off. I use a knife and under warm water, got the paper off but the suction cup goo was damaged. Contacted the company about my problem and got a quick repy. They were going to send me another one for free. This company went out of it's way to keep a customer. Thank you, Ms. Bellardino for taking care of my problem. People like you will keep customers for a long time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great for the Galaxy S3, January 23, 2013
Eddy P. (Raleigh, NC) - See all my reviews
Purchased this mount for my Galaxy S3. I had read some reviews that the S3 didn't fit well so I emailed customer service,
they responded within an hour and answered all my questions...
The mount is fantastic. First of all the suction is like glue. I used it on my Jeep Wrangler dash that's very uneven and
bumpy and it stuck no problem. Hasn't moved since. Very easy to place the phone in and out with just one hand.
The bottom bracket is adjustable so for the S3 you can move it up so the power and volume buttons don't get obstructed.
Overall I wanted and mount that wouldn't pop off, that held my phone secure, that was easy/fast to use and this is
defintely it. No problems whatsoever. As a bonus the customer service is truly amazing. I went back and forth
with them even before I purchased the mount and they were incredibly responsive, and helpful. As we all know this is just
not easy to find nowadays!

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok, July 22, 2012
When I first purchased the item, I was very excited. It came packaged well. It stuck to my dashboard perfectly and I was able to mount pretty much any phone on it. The cons are that it looks like it's made from cheap material. Also, after I moved it a few times, it got loose. I tried tightening the knobs as tight as I could, but it's still pretty loose. I feel that if this item was made from better material it would be a great buy.

3.0 out of 5 stars THIS IS FOR PEOPLE HAVING NOTE 3!!!!, November 19, 2013
Benjamin Kidman (Hayward,CA United States) - See all my reviews
FOR people GOT NOTE 3....
THIS unit opens up max to 5.8 inches only ,Is ok for NOTE 3 is 5.7.. BUT Most people these days buying protecting case for their phone, specially like my Note 3 cost me $700,..is Premium & Expensive phone... SO i wanna make sure is always protected any where!!
I have outterbox case, So is hard to taking it out and put it back on, each time going to my car & DON'T wanna doing it anyway,... This item is nice & sturdy, real like it .. BUT U CANT use it with ANY protected case around ur phone.. have to return it, because of that!!.

So make a sure before buying it!