5.0 out of 5 stars Best Value, Great Product
Published on August 2, 2011 by My Three Loves

3.0 out of 5 stars Fits perfect but Not quality made
It fits our Ipad2 perfectly, but the plastic is thin and made of poor quality. Feels flimsy and fragile, I'm afraid it may not last long with continuous use. Also, an Ipad with cover will not slide into this Holder.

Overall, it's ok and functional, just wish it was made with a thicker plastic.
Published 14 months ago by Brian Minshew

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Value, Great Product, August 2, 2011
This review is from: iPADKET Car Seat Headrest & Airplane Tray Table Mount Holder for Apple iPad iPad2 The New iPad3 & iPad4 1 2 3 4 (Electronics)
We bought two of these ipad holders to take on our summer road trip so that our children could watch movies during the long car rides. They fit perfectly over the back headrest of both our minivan and the rented Yukon XL we drove. They are easy to use and the adjustable velcro is very tough and durable and easy to mount and stick over different sized headrests. We could even adjust the angle of the ipad, lowering it, raising it and pulling it to one side depending on which person in the row was watching the movie. It worked perfectly in the third row using the second row headrests as well. We packed them in their original boxes in checked luggage and they held up well. They are light, portable, easy to store, and not bogged down by unnecessary fixtures and gadgets. We had looked at several online and these seemed the best value overall. The price (around $20 each) was a huge factor. You can't go wrong with these... we're glad we bought them and highly recommend them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Mount for Cheap Price, May 4, 2011
Luv Amazen (Los Angeles, CA USA) - See all my reviews
I received this item (from Imagination Productions) before the delivery estimated date which was great! Pretty solid unit. The plastic case and velcro strap seems very well built. I like it so far! This is way better than the other headrest mounts that are out there because it's easy to insert and remove your iPad without having to unlock or twist anything. Also, most other mounts attach below the headrest so they appear too low for the kids when watching movies. Plus they cost too much because it's built like steel. Come-on guys... it's just a headrest for kids so they can stay quiet and be entertained in the car!

iPADKET was the perfect choice! I searched in youtube for car mount reviews and I found this one! iPADKET should thank the guy who reviewed this on youtube because he definitely help me finalized my decision to buy this product. But the only negative thing I noticed that's missing was a cut-out area for the iPad 2 upper right corner speaker. I hope they fix this for the next version. But other than that I'm glad I bought this over the Joy Factory Headrest Mount. iPADKET for $27 is better than spending $110."

So If you are looking for a good headrest mount to put on your vehicle, buy the iPADKET! Trust me you'll thank me later.

5.0 out of 5 stars Life Saver for Our Infant on Road Trip!, April 17, 2013
We took a road trip that was 16 hours with our 9-month old and since she is in a rear-facing car seat, we were able to put the iPad in the holder on the back seat headrest. It was so easy to put in and take out and we were able to keep the iPad case on the iPad which was a nice feature. I highly recommend this product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple, easy and nearly perfect, May 19, 2011
As simple as it gets--and as effective as it gets. The strap is wide, elasticized and has a giant strip of velcro, so it sits snugly against the headrest, even on bumpy rides. The iPad just slides right in with no fuss, and the controls are accessible through the cutouts in the plastic. The iPad 2 fits in perfectly with the Smart Cover flipped around to the back. My only suggestion for improvement is adding small felt circles to the frame of the plastic that will be touching the iPad's screen. Without some padding there, I imagine the iPad screen could get scratched with time. Incredibly fast shipping direct from the manufacturer. Nicely done!

4.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy and Good, May 28, 2013
I love this product, however there are three things I'd change if I could. I use the iPad in the car so that I can show my child cartoons on long car rides. It's easier than trying to get him to hold it or having to constantly fix it when he manages to change the show, turn down or off the sound, etc.

1. One thing that you should consider is that you'll want to mount it with the velcro closure INSIDE of the headrest, because otherwise you'll end up catching someone's hair in the front seat.
2. Depending on the position of the headrest, you'll need to push down to get the iPad to go into the holder because there's barely enough room to angle it into the opening otherwise. And the hole to connect the charger is always on the wrong side if you have your carseat mounted on the passenger side of the car, so you have to stretch a cord to charge it while driving.
3. Because of the need to angle, I've ruined one screen protector and my mother just ruined the second one. So, if you'll constantly use the device you MUST be careful putting it into the holder.

What I love is how secure it is. I've used it on trips to Memphis, TN from Michigan, as well as trips to Ann Arbor and Mackinaw Island. It's a life saver with a two year old. Its never come close to falling down and it's very sturdy. Sometimes I've forgotten that the iPad is there and I'll turn it off and leave it. Thank goodness for tinted windows!

4.0 out of 5 stars Versatile/works with most cars, October 30, 2013
This holder is perfect for our family--we can attach and remove it with ease and take it with us on trips to use in rental cars in addition to using it in our own cars. My suggestion is to not permanently attach the foam pad included with the holder to prevent the rattling, in case you want to use more than one device in that holder---otherwise you will have to remove the ipad from its carrying case before you insert the ipad into the holder for use in the car. In other words, you may not need to use the foam pad if your ipad is already in a carrying case that fits in this holder.

4.0 out of 5 stars Ok.., September 19, 2013
This works ok for the car..and keeps our daughter entertained..but it makes a lot of noise if you don't pad the iPad in it. It also can catch the hair of the person sitting in the seat in front of it!

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, July 11, 2013
if you have an ipad and need a simple way for your kid to watch it in the back of your car....here you go. super simple, have been using it for the past 7 months and no issues. works great.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the money, May 28, 2013
It seems to be sturdy; I'm not fearful of my ipad 2 falling out. I wish it worked better with the case -- I have to remove the case, otherwise it bounces against the headrest.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for a trip, March 8, 2013
We got this IPAD holder for a road trip and it works really well. Easy to take on and off and to change from one headrest to the other. However, if you are on a rough road, the IPAD will vibrate a little on the hard plastic. It would be nice if they had put a little foam inside the case to prevent this. Other than that, it's great and the price can't be beat.

Rate and Discover Movies