4.0 out of 5 stars Ready WiFi , Bluetooth, Mp3 , Video PDA phone, October 31, 2006
This review is from: HP iPAQ H6315 PDA Pocket PC Phone Edition H6300 6315 6340 (Electronics)
i am using this phone right now. I have researched a lot of phones before buying this.

Pros :

The main features in this which i liked were ;

----WiFi ( which i could connect right away to any internet wirelessly) , ----Bluetooth( i could sync to any computer or phone to transfer my files) . and we also get a usb sync cable to connect it directly to a computer to transfer files.

Cons :

-- Slow processor at 168MHz, gives a generally sluggish response. If you are not looking for WIFI phone, better go for a faster pda like HP 6515. its much faster than this 6315 and 6515 has inbuilt GPSbut it doesn't have wifi..

-- 64MB of memory with 55MB

--Some bugginess causes unexplainable problems such as the snap-on keyboard not working momentarily, often only remedied by a soft reset of the device.

Extra :

you can buy a 512mb sd card on ebay for 20 bucks and increase your memory.

you can also buy a SDIO gps card on ebay to add GPS navigation to this 6315.. it costs arouund $75

4.0 out of 5 stars A Great PDA (and it is a phone too), December 21, 2006
I have been looking for a PDA and a phone. To find this combo is perfect! I have already unlocked it and used many other carriers on this device. I gradually keep buying programs for it and load them all on the SIM card. What I love most is it does NOT have the silly keypad (although amny of them come with that attachement. I value my screen space and writing space more than anything. It does not have a great external speaker, but I only use a bluetooth earpiece and car stereo. It has become quite the entertainment device as well. I LOVE IT!

I would buy this over any of the existing new PDA phones.

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding Performance !!!, February 11, 2006
I have owned this pocket pc since February 10 ... I walked into T-Mobile and bought it for $500 ... The reason: you do not need a phone plan to get 24/7 online service ... Incidentally I pay only $30 per month for internet service and 20 cents per minute for the phone ... This is a good platform for people who have a cell phone already ... I have nothing but good things to say about this machine and the outstanding service at T-Mobile ...