5.0 out of 5 stars Good insurance for your new ipad air.
Published 13 months ago by Vilis Stomers

1.0 out of 5 stars Buyer Beware!
The fit is terrible on the one I received. I ordered the white/clear color and the entire bottom below the home button is extremely loose. Also the area by the volume control is loose and doesn't lay flat. If you touch either area the case just slips off in those areas on mine.

Published 13 months ago by Conc

1.0 out of 5 stars Buyer Beware!, November 8, 2013
Conc (Queens, NY) - See all my reviews

For $10 plus shipping for a piece of molded plastic I expected a much better fit. What a waste!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good insurance for your new ipad air., November 8, 2013
This review is from: iPad Air Case, iPad Air cases - iPad 5 (2013) Case Retina Soft Skin For The New iPad Air - Retail Packaging - Jelly TPU Shell - iPad Air - Shell - Skin Cover By Cable and Case - Black iPad Air Case (Wireless Phone Accessory)
Bought my ipad air on Nov 1st and, like the previous editions, I found it to be dangerously slippery. I found this and hoped it would be as good as the "Fingerprint" brand skin I have for my ipad retina display. It weighs just under 3 ounces and fits perfectly. The material is a bit more rigid than the other brand. I am delighted with the quality and fast service! Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great!, December 6, 2013
Protects the ipad but keeps it thin. The jelly case is also none skid so it won't slip out of your hand. Great way to go with a case.

5.0 out of 5 stars the perfect case, July 4, 2014
Ryan Kelly (Redondo Beach, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This is a great case, it fits super snug, has a good low profile, and provides great protection. I can't believe these are as cheap as they are. Perfect case!

5.0 out of 5 stars Light weight protection, November 19, 2013
Just the case I wanted to keep my Ipad Air light and non slippery. A bulkier case might protect better but would spoil the lightness of the Ipad Air.

5.0 out of 5 stars I totally recommend this case., July 5, 2014
This rubber skin is great. I just wanted something thin and grippy (and not too expemsive) that would protect my iPad Air in the house. --maybe not the best for banging around in your work bag all day, but I only take it out of the house one a week for music rehearsal. Definitely satisfied with this case.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice case for the $, June 15, 2014
More than expected. I love it and recommend. The product is good looking, light weigh, exactly what I needed and wasn't able to buy anywhere else. Delivery was good too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Serves its purpose perfectly, November 28, 2013
Does exactly what it is supposed to do. Light weight skin that allows easy grip of the iPad Air. Nothing more or less. Fits tightly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ipad air gel case, December 30, 2013
I liked the case because if I drop it, it may bounce instead of breaking the screen. Also the color makes it easy to find if I lay it down and forget where I out it. YES I AM OLDER. LOL

5.0 out of 5 stars I should have bought more colors, October 15, 2014
This case goes on easily and stays on. It adds no appreciable weight to the iPad, gives you good gripping and fits well in my reading stand. This is the soft gel case. Some of the others in the ad sounded like they were hard. I avoided them for that reason, perhaps a mistake on my part as the colors were lovely.