5.0 out of 5 stars Pleasantly surprised
Published on June 19, 2012 by Shilo L

3.0 out of 5 stars almost a fit
The item looked good on line, but once I put it on the I pad it covered up too much of the corners so that when I need to do certain things I need to hold the case aside, or just push it to one side or the other.
Published 15 months ago by John K.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleasantly surprised, June 19, 2012
This review is from: iPad 4 Case - iPad 3 Case - The New iPad (4th Generation) and iPad 3 Leather Case Cover with Built-in Stand and Premium Interior - Automatically Wakes and Puts Your iPad 4 and iPad 3 to Sleep Every Time - (Black) by MKT iPad Cases (Electronics)
Honestly, I have had very bad luck with cases and accessories for my ipad. I have bought expensive cases in the past which have disappointed and not lasted as long as I would have hope. Since I use my ipad everyday and it goes with me everywhere, keeping is safe and looking good is very important. After spending lots on other cases and being disappointed I took a chance and bought this case which is very affordable. The case arrived a couple days early and seems to be very well made. So far I am very happy with the case, the magnets and auto functions well very well, and seems like it will last a long time. The outside looks very clean and professional so its great for taking to work. There was a slight smell when it first arrived but the next day was gone. Must have been that new case smell. Over all very happy with the purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars A much better case..., June 15, 2012
About 3 months ago, my wife purchased a case for her new iPad here on Amazon. When she got it, she was very disappointed. So I decided to try an MKT case. This time...MUCH HAPPIER...The case fit snugly around the iPad so there no slipping around and when you set the case up on the "stand", it's very sturdy and doesn't feel flimsy.

Best of all, she's happy...and she's not easy to please...THANKS!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Case, June 27, 2012
This is the second case I've had for my iPad. It works very well for me functionally and also provides great protection for the situations within my working environment. They're are lots of choices out there when it comes to cases I'm glad I came across this one. Stylish and practical with a great price point. Altogether very pleased with this purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Case, July 6, 2012
I just received a very nice call from the seller of the case making sure I was happy with everything and asked to leave a review. Turns out the case is made and sold by a small family business (husband, wife & kids) very sweet story. I have never left a review before but they were so nice I wanted to take the time. This is my first ipad and I am very happy with the case. It was a really good prices compared to whats in the stores, it arrived on time and looks really nice. The magnets work everytime and I have even received some nice compliments on it. Great product by great sellers. I encourage everyone to buy this case.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE LOVE LOVE!, June 22, 2012
Cicely (Mesa, AZ, US) - See all my reviews
It's sleek, clean, compact and works great with my ipad 1. I had one that I bought for about $50 but it stained easily and was bulky. This one is way more affordable and is light as a feather. Came fast too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Happy, June 21, 2012
I recently bought mu daughter a iPad 3, to replace her iPad 2. After spending so much on the iPad I really wanted to find a affordable and durable case so she would not break this new iPad like she did the first. I was really happy when this case arrived because it really does provide great protection at such a reasonable price. Very happy with this case!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Leather Case, December 2, 2012
This is a beautiful and rugged case at the same time that will protect and support my iPad 4 for a long time. I love the feel and the professional look it has. I like the fact that this case allow you to hold or stand the iPad in many positions, when using this case. I brought the white iPad 4 and it adds a great look inside this MKT black leather case. This was a great investment. I am very picky and I shop for only the best at a great price as well. Rick Jen and his family did a great job creating this affordable beautiful strong iPad case. Thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Good Case., September 4, 2012
I bought this iPad case with the hopes that it would turn out to be a good one. I read the reviews and since the ones I read said nothing but good things, I took a risk and bought it.

I received the Case in the mail not even thirty minutes ago, and after taking it out of the box and sliding my third generation iPad into it, I noticed that indeed it was a good case.

Because I'm visually impaired, I can't say if the case is a nice looking one but it feels nice. The material that the case is made out of is firm, adding, to me, an extra layer of protection on all sides of my iPad. The slots to access the volume control, the charging port, and the locking button are easily accessible with enough room for your fingers to easily slide in and move around if need be.

Last, but not least, I like the fact that my iPad fits snugly inside the case. I was a bit worried that it would slide around in there a bit, maybe even possibly falling out when opening up the case, but while sliding the iPad inside, I discovered a small flap with Velcro attached to it that slid under the iPad, holding it in place.

Overall, I'm very happy with this case and I would recommend buying this case to a friend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case & Investment, September 4, 2012
I ordered this case for my Mom's Ipad 2. This is her second case and is much better than the first one that was purchased for her. (Please note: that her first case was not made by these folks) This case is great its fits so snug and protects it from all the grandchildren playing with her Ipad. They have dropped it several times already (10 x's) and with this case there is not one worry. It protects the corners and I think thats probably the most important part to protect. I would buy another one in a heartbeat if I had another Ipad. I highly doubt you would be disappointed with the performance of this case. After reading all of the reviews of other cases I decided on this one for two reasons, #1 you can't beat the price #2 quickness of delivery & #3 piece of mind this will give you.

4.0 out of 5 stars MKT IPad case, August 15, 2012
A very nice and well made case. The IPad fits securely and the various openings for the home button, camera, speaker, etc are perfect. It adds very little weight and is easy to hold. The smart on\off feature is great. At $25 this is a great buy, no reason to spend the money for the manufacturer's cover. I'm very pleased with this purchase and highly recommend it. The only thing that prevents a 5 star rating is that the case isn't useable in portrait mode.