About the Author
The Visual Steps Method (or Visual Steps concept) distinguishes itself in a number of ways from traditional instructional methods. Attention is made to the special needs and requirements of the mature individual. Take a closer look at some of the features of the Visual Steps Method.
- Allows you to start right away learning in a friendly, fun, hands-on manner.
- Uses a larger print format that is easier on the eyes.
- Contains easy to understand, visually oriented, step-by-step instructions.
- Has an extensive use of screen shots and illustrations.
- Features practical, useful information, tips and helpful hints.
- Offers special help topics for do-it-yourself error correcting.
- Includes follow-up exercises to reinforce your new skills and increase your confidence.
- Offers an extensive index.