From the Back Cover
Help when you run into iPad 2 problems or limitations.
Tips and Notes to help you get the most from your iPad 2.
Full-color, step-by-step tasks walk you through getting and keeping your iPad 2 working just the way you want. Learn how to:
• Connect your iPad to your Wi-Fi and 3G networks
• Take video with the front and rear camera
• Video chat with your friends
• Stream audio and video to Apple TV and other devices
• Synchronize data between your computer and iPad
• Watch movies, TV shows, YouTube, or home videos
• Surf the Web and email
• Download apps to make your iPad even more useful
• Create documents and spreadsheets
• Build and display presentations
• Find locations and get directions
• Find the best games
• Connect keyboards, cameras, and external displays
About the Author
Gary Rosenzweig is an Internet entrepreneur, software developer, and technology writer. He runs CleverMedia, Inc., which produces websites, computer games, and podcasts. CleverMedia’s largest site, MacMost.com, features video tutorials for Apple enthusiasts. It includes many videos on using Macs, iPhones, and iPads.
Gary has written numerous computer books, including ActionScript 3.0 Game Programming University, MacMost.com Guide to Switching to the Mac, and Special Edition Using Director MX.
Gary lives in Denver, Colorado, with his wife, Debby, and daughter, Luna. He has a computer science degree from Drexel University and a master’s degree in journalism from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.