5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent and is worth more than you pay!
I purchased this cover for my daughter's iPad Mini. When it arrived I was surprised at the quality of the product. The materials look as if they will stand up to abuse from the most accident prone iPad owners. Since my daughter is careful with her electronics, I expect it to last for a long time and only be replaced when she is tired of the color!

Pros:...
Published 23 months ago by JoeFromPA

3.0 out of 5 stars Can not put up with odor
Came in good time Quality looks good Came out of packaging three day ago put it out to air out and still has a very strong odor Will give it another day or two to "air out"

After contacting Amazon this matter was corrected promptly. Thanks Amazon!
Published on December 16, 2012 by Bobw

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent and is worth more than you pay!, January 30, 2013

Pros: inexpensive, quality materials, good form and function
Cons: initially had a strong odor due to the materials but it faded after a few days

4.0 out of 5 stars Beware hot pink!, November 28, 2012
Grandma GG (Santa Rosa, CA USA) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
The pink color isn't anywhere close to the color pink of the Amazon photo. Nor could it by any stretch of the imagination qualify for the 'Hot Pink' product description. It is much, much, much darker - far from hot pink, it is a very demure dark rose. Fresh from its wrapper, the cover has a strong chemical odor -so plan to let it air in the garage for an hour or two while the smell dissipates. The good news is this is a well-made cover that fits the iPad mini perfectly and the shut-off feature works every time. The cover works well in the horizontal propped position, and the elastic loop perfectly fit my stylus. I've deducted one star because the 'hot pink' pic posted to Amazon is very deceptive, but the overall quality of this cover is excellent. If the hot pink color isn't important to you, I highly recommend this cover.

3.0 out of 5 stars Can not put up with odor, December 16, 2012

After contacting Amazon this matter was corrected promptly. Thanks Amazon!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the color & it didn't smell, February 1, 2013
After ordering this case but before I received it, I read a review regarding how the product had a strong smell that lasted for days. I was concerned as I have a sensitivity to strong smells. But, I can say from the very moment I opened the package I did not notice any smells at all. I like the different configurations it can make and I love the color. It is exactly what I was looking for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, February 1, 2013
Love it! The color, flexibility & best of all the protection it gives my mini!! Makes it super easy & convenient for me to throw in my purse & take with me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case, Great Price, February 14, 2013
Works well for I pad mini or Kindle Fire, the back stand is great to set it up and watch NetFlix without having to hold it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case, February 18, 2013
I love the color! It fits perfectly on the iPad mini. When you close it the ipad automatically shuts down.

5.0 out of 5 stars This case has worked perfectly, January 22, 2013
This review is from: iPad mini 3 Case - KAYSCASE FlipStand Case Compatible with Apple iPad mini / iPad mini Retina Display (iPad mini 2) / iPad mini 3 7.9 inch tablet (Lifetime Warranty) (Blue) (Personal Computers)
I would recommend this product to anyone lucky enough to have an I-pad mini. I love mine and having the case makes it even better. I love the magnetic closure with the quick on-off feature.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice case, January 22, 2013
i like this case for the simple fact that has the flipstand option, is very useful.
ill recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my IPad Mini, January 11, 2013
I was looking for protection for my new IPad Mini and this fit the bill perfectly! Both sides of my IPad are protected and the flip top works great in turning on my IPad. The top also folds to support my IPad when I am watching a movie or program, very secure. It does have a smell to it when you first purchase it but after a month it has disappeared. Secure Velcro hold the IPad in place. Has not slipped out at all since I placed my IPad in it.