Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jessy Lanza Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation

on February 16, 2012
Like the texture (faux leather) and the pen that came with it. That was a nice bonus. It makes it easier sometimes to use the pen, instead of your finger. T wanted something bright, not dark, so that I could easily see it. I would have liked a hotter pink, but this will suffice. It fits my iPad2 snuggly and all the holes fit well. I like how you can fold it back and also how when you close it, it automatically shuts off your iPad.
I've had it now for 3 months and I am still pleased with my choice.
on June 8, 2011
After looking for a long time for a good useful case for my Ipad 2,
I finally found the right one, for every need I had. This one is great.
It protects my Ipad 2, and had this wonderful Touch screen stylus pen,
my fingers are sometimes to large to touch the right spot on the screen,so
this pen is just great to use. I also love it, how I can hold the Ipad 2,with one
hand, with the strap on the back. Like the pink color also.
Just perfect carrying folia cover. Good value for the money.
on January 25, 2012
I absolutely love this I-Pad2 cover. The light pink color is just what I was looking for and I love the strap that fits over your hand so that it is harder for me to drop. I would definitely recommend this to anyone. I had a much more expensive one and was not happy with it so I gave this one a try and I am very happy I did.
on March 15, 2012
What a funny coincidence! I am sitting in Starbucks right now checking my email on my IPad clad in it's "Pink IPearl Leather Carrying Case for Apple IPad2 plus Touch Screen Stylus Pen" when what should I find in my email but a request to review said carrying case. Well, all kidding aside, it's great. The IPad fits perfectly in the case which is very pink and very attractive. All of the necessary buttons are easily accessible.

Guess what? I had never used my IPad or my Kindle Touch with a stylus. I guess I just never thought about it. I love, love, love using the stylus! It's so much more accurate than a finger and what a pleasure not to have all those unsightly fingerprints all over the screens. One caveat about this case is that it is not what you'd call "classic", but rather "cute and fun". If you purchase it with this in mind I feel sure that you'll be glad you did.
on March 31, 2012
I received it 2 days after ordering. The pink color is soft (beutiful for me). The inside has a soft suede with the credit card holder that also has a flap which serves as a stand (I think) and you can fold the back panel as a stand as well. I love it!!
on January 11, 2012
After having a smart cover on my iPad for nearly a year, I finally decided it was time to get a full cover that would protect the back of my iPad, too. I looked at lots of different covers but finally settled on a pink iPearl cover/case. I absolutely LOVE it! It has a stylus clip on the right side when you open it. I wanted this because I didn't want to have to keep track of a loose stylus. It has a hand strap, where you can slip your hand in behind it to hold it, if you're walking or standing while using your iPad. And it has the built-in stand that allows you to go hands-free if you like. This cover is awesome and I'm really glad I got it. Would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a nice iPad cover that isn't going to cost an arm and a leg.
on April 22, 2012
This is such an awesome item for the price. Not only does it come with a stylus pen but as well as a felt cloth to wipe your screen. The cover is a LITTLE flimsy and not sturdy and hard like other expensive cases, but nothing significant that should deter you from purchasing this product. I love how it automatically locks your iPad when you close the cover. I bought the pink one and it's just as described in the picture. The stylus pen is great for drawing or just for flipping through pages. Absolutely great for the suggested price.
on January 20, 2012
I was looking at a good iPad case then I came across this. It has many great features to it and even comes with a stylus. My stepdad lovers the hand strap feature so you can walk and hold it so much that he bought a black one for his iPad 1. The iPad one fits in it even though it's a bit snug.
on April 16, 2012
Purchased a green one earlier on and this time get a pink one. I was suprised (in a good way) that this is a new design. The cover now can be folded around half way which created a stand with great viewing angel (it also leave the back open for taking pictures. I also light the height when it last on the table for typing, much better than the old design.
on June 27, 2011
I read many reviews before buying the pink pearl case. My Ipad2 has become my constant companion. I wanted "her" to be clothed appropriately. she looks lovely in pink, but beyond aesthetics her case is excellent in it's design. she can stand up on her own for viewing or typing. she can take pictures or videos while in the case. She is able to be held more securely because of her case. It was easy to "dress" her...taking the iPad in and out of the case is simple even for arthritic hands. There 's even two slots for business cards. The case is not bulky so she still fits in my purse and yet it protects the whole iPad not just the screen. The case does not add weight. Nice holder for small stylus pen. Also, she is easy to wipe clean. I like the elastic band that holds the cover tightly. She automatically goes to sleep when the cover is closed just like the more expensive models. She can be charged or synced without removing her from the case. The price was so incredible, I am going to purchase two more in different colors so she has a choice of what to wear.