5.0 out of 5 stars The best cover deal for your DX!
Published on April 12, 2012 by C. Ellis

3.0 out of 5 stars The item is fine
The case is fine and works as advertised. iPearl Inc. will spam you for a review after you buy it.
Published 5 months ago by A. Smith

5.0 out of 5 stars The best cover deal for your DX!, April 12, 2012
C. Ellis "sliders7" (San Antonio, TX United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: BLACK iPearl mCover Leather Folio Cover Case with built-in inner pocket for Amazon Kindle DX (Built-in 3G, 9.7" E Ink Display) (Electronics)
UPDATE: 14April2012, In my previous review, I stated that having the volume button partially covered wouldn't be an issue as I intended just to read. However, since I'm trying the experimental feature of playing mp3s on my DX, I thought having the upper right corner clip that's partially covering the volume button would be bothersome when adjusting, its not. It covers it but I can still easily adjust volume. No issues here. Great cover!

I love this cover...the quality, the look and the feel is better than expected for the price. As mentioned in the other reviews, it does cover the volume button some but that isn't as big an issue for me. When I put the DX in the cover and carry it around, it looks like I'm holding a book! My DX feels secure and it makes prolonged holding of DX easier as you can fold back the front cover like a magazine. It is really the best cover case for the DX out there.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful case for a very inexpensive price, March 1, 2012
This case looks ten times better than in the picture. The leather is nice quality, the sewing and design are stylish. There is a elastic string well placed to keep the case tightened. I am very happy with this case. I tried CaseCrown case but it has a flap that interferes with the surface when the case is laid down. This case is much better for half the price. 5 stars all the way!

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly Well Made, March 7, 2012
It is really hard to find a good quality case for the Kindle DX at a reasonable price. I spent a lot of time researching cases and decided on this one because of the great cost. I was pleasantly surprised when I got this case. It fits the Kindle DX reasonably well and is a great buy for the price. The craftsmanship is comparable to higher priced cases I had researched. There are only 2 issues I have with the case so far. 1st - as mentioned by another reviewer, the top corner holder overlaps the volume button. For me this isn't an issue as I use my Kindle for reading and do not use the audio function. 2nd - to keep the cover closed is something similar to an industrial hair band attached to the back cover that stretches around to the front to keep it closed. Right now, it works fine but I am not sure how long it will hold up. I am still going to give it 5 stars as the 1st issue doesn't affect me and the 2nd issue is just looking at keeping the case long term.

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost perfect for Kindle DX, January 29, 2012
I have been looking for kindle DX case for a while. This one provides very good protection and looks great. But the small piece at the right top corner touches the volume up button. They should make it a little smaller. Otherwise, the case is 5-star.

5.0 out of 5 stars An attractive case, June 20, 2012
D. Edwards (Morristown, TN) - See all my reviews
I purchased this case after having used a similarly styled official Kindle DX case that connected through the case connector on the side or spine of the device.

After using the case very lightly and only a few books having been read, we began to have trouble with the connectors being bent and bending the plastic frame of the kindle out of shape. A few months later my sister-in-law borrowed our kindle while on vacation to read some books and the connector totally wore out and would no longer hold the device in the case.

This case holds the kindle in with soft leatherette (I don't know if it's real leather but I don't think so) corner holders. This Is more similar to my case for my Nook Tablet.

The case holds the Kindle securely and having the folder on the inside is nice though I haven't used it yet.

The build quality seems very nice and I would recommend it over the official Kindle case as it doesn't put all of the stress on two small and apparently somewhat flimsy connectors.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice cover., June 16, 2012
I cannot imagine anyone finding fault with this cover.

I have had my Kindel DX for three months and have been looking for a reasonable price cover for that long.

They were all either very expensive and/or two or more inches thick.
Why would I pay nearly 379 dollars for a device that is 3/8ths of in inch thin and then put it in a cover that is two inches thick?

This cover is exactly what I was looking for. It is sturdy. It is attractive. ( Mine is black. ) It is secure, it will not open accidentally. When closed, it is still significantly less than one inch thick.

I like it better than the covers I found at the big box retailers and it is one fourth the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, May 12, 2012
The cover for my Kindle was easy to attach, looks great, feels good in the hand, and closes securely for travel. It can be made into a stand for reading at desk or table and the slip pocket provides nice spot for notes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case, especially for the price at Amazon, March 20, 2012
I reviewed many DX cases and opted for this one because of the price. I agree with the other reviewers that the top right strap can interfere with the volume, but since I don't use the volume it's not a problem for me. Also, the "hairband" strap works great to secure the case closed, but we'll see how long it lasts without breaking. Even with those issues, it's a great case. The left cover folds back nicely. It seems to be a good protector and carrying case for the DX. I'm very happy with it and recommend it, especially for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars The way to go for a DX cover, July 25, 2013
Several weeks ago I bought a "backup" DX on eBay, as the Next Page button on the one I've had for several years is starting to go a little soft. My first DX came with Amazon's original soft and supple leather cover, which has slots at the bottom for the DX corners to slip into, and elastic straps at the top to hold it in.

There is also a line of covers with clips that snap into two holes on the side of the DX. That was the type of cover I inadvertently got for my second DX. It turns out that those covers put your DX at great risk of having the bezel under one of the clips bow up until the plastic bezel cracks. I discovered that in the nick of time, and so the sad waste of money that is that cover is now going into the trash.

It took me a while to find a cover that does NOT have those clips. The original (and admittedly far more expensive DX cover doesn't seem to be available any longer. After some searching I finally came across this product. It has slots at all four corners for the DX to fit into, and an elastic band to hold the cover closed. Frankly, I doubt the truthfulness of the claims of some of these covers to be real leather (this one included in that list) but it is nice enough, will protect my DX, and the price is certainly right - thirteen dollars on the date of my purchase.

I'd rather have been able to get the original DX cover, but that ship has sailed. From what is available today, I am convinced this is the best choice.

Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars I-PEARL Leather Folio Case 9.7" Kindle DX, May 2, 2013
I bought this product to replace the actual Amazon Kindle DX leather cover . It holds the DX securely and safely , looks great and offers better protection than the original cover at less than 1/2 the price . With super fast shipping what more can you ask for.

Rate and Discover Movies