Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: AQUA iPearl mCover Leather Folio Cover Case with built-in inner pocket for Amazon Kindle DX (Built-in 3G, 9.7" E Ink Display)
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it CaseLangVeirs Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on January 29, 2013
This case fits the DX well, closes securely, holds the Kindle securely, has a very nice interior pocket for minimal papers. I am very happy with this item, however, the picture shows this more as a light blue, but it truely is Aqua, so if you are expecting more blue than blue-green, you may want to pick another color. I think I am going to order a black one, simply because Aqua is not "me". Other than that, no complaints at all, I recommend this item.
on December 29, 2012
This cover stays closed, folds all the way back for reading, is light-weight and exactly what I thought it would be. I miss the old kind that had a nice inner pocket, zipped shut and included a handle but until that comes back, this one will do just fine. Mine is a few months old now and hanging right in there for me.
on September 25, 2012
I got this as a replacement for another cover (much more expensive) that my Kindle DX kept falling out of. This one works great and I like how thin yet sturdy the cover is and the color options. What I don't like about it is that the corner tabs don't stay straight and they all point in different directions - I know, a picky thing to get hung up on - but if they could fix that one thing this case would be about perfect.
on July 6, 2012
It took me a while to find what I needed, the Kindle DX isnt as popular as the Kindle fire. So when I found this case and it being afordable I was thrilled. It works wonderfully, fits well and protects the screen which is all and exactly what I need it to do. I love color and am so glad that it isnt a washed out light blue like a lot of things are. The only issue I have with it was one of the corner pieces to keep it in place is a bit loose, but even that doesnt cause any problems.
on February 23, 2013
This is a nice cover with very reasonalbe price. It exceeds my expectation. I am very pleased with it. It is a good buy.
on November 22, 2013
DX fits firmly into the appropriate place, the cover folds as needed, there is a pocket to allow note to be made as to where I have left off (since for fiction I only listen not read and almost invariably fall asleep thus needing some record of where I last started so as to find my place easily), elastic seems to fulfill its purpose and it looks good. What more can one ask?
on October 16, 2013
About the color--I was hoping it was a light blue like the picture, but one of the reviewers said it is actually blue-green (aqua) like the name. Either way, it didn't matter to me. But I was happy to see when mine arrived that it is a light blue just like the picture. It also comes with an elastic band that fits over the front when closed where you see the vertical line on the right of the front cover. That was the reason I almost ordered a different, slightly more expensive cover, because I didn't think this had a way to secure it closed, but it does. The sides are rigid and not flimsy. I still put the whole thing in my heavier-duty kindle case with handles I bought a few years ago when I bought my first Kindle DX when I took it with me in a my bag of things. But I like having a fairly light-weight, yet sturdy cover to keep it in when I am reading. This is a good cover to have to give it some extra protection from getting scratched or banged a bit when it's set down on a table.
on September 10, 2012
The case is well stitched and the soft aqua color is beautiful. But the four corner covers inside are not precisely positioned. In fact there are about 2mm gap between the Kindle and the top of the covers, that the Kindle can move a little in the case.

Even with the loose fitting corners the Kindle seems secure in this case. Only time will tell if it will protect the Kindle well from a fall.
on December 31, 2013
I bought this for my new (second) Kindle. It's a very nice case. It holds the Kindle at the corners, but they're very sturdy and I don't worry that they'll come loose. I prefer a case like this to one with metal hinges because in my experience the hinges always interfere with the workings of the Kindle, no matter what Amazon does or says. One of the things I really like is that it has a stretchy cord to hold itself closed. I have another case for my old Kindle keyboard, and the strap that holds it closed has been stretched out and become loose. I don't think that will be a problem with this.
on May 17, 2014
Normally I do not write reviews, but in reading these, one writer said it did not fit his Kindle and the dimensions were misleading. I can only say that the critic did not read the description. It listed the height as 10.5 inches and the width as 7.4 inches. Perhaps he should order a ruler.