Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on June 14, 2013
This review is going to be short.
Great quality.
Fits perfect.
Color is true to picture.
Note: Color looks different when not on Chromebook. Looked more orange, but perfect when installed.
Really easy to install.
I am a happy customer.
on January 4, 2014
Love the fact that I can use the shell as a cover to protect my chromebook from bumps. It fits perfectly and it does not add any more weight to the chromebook. I love the pink color, it's great and the bottom has openings to allow venting. The shell is great for the price and the variety of colors is awesome. Will definitely consider purchasing another color.
on June 22, 2013
I love this case for my chrome book! It totally transformed my laptop and was so simple to put on. I will shop with this seller again!! and I highly recommend anyone looking for cases for electronics and good customer service to go through them.

Thx! :)
on June 19, 2013
QODVU / RATINGS

QUALITY / 9: Remember, this IS plastic. However, it appears well made. The matte finish on the black cover does show fingerprints where it was touched - unless your fingers are super-squeaky clean. I think they might show less on the clear cover. For other offered colors, this might be a concern.

OPERATION & FUNCTION / 8: Once attached, the cover does not interfere with opening or closing the Chromebook. Since the cover functions to protect the Chromebook - I would have to give the function aspect a lower rating from what the company seems to imply on Amazon. It will protect it from scratches - my main concern, but don't expect it to protect it much if you drop your Samsung. It is not thick or padded enough to prevent the shock of a drop or damage. The company states it will protect your Chromebook and that the covers are shatterproof. If you read through it too fast, you will think it will protect it from major bumps or even a drop. The company seems to say it will protect the corners and it might protect it some from slight bumps while carrying it.

DESIGN / 9: The cover is actually in two parts. Each part was wrapped in plastic and placed in an Amazon box when it arrived - well packaged. One piece snaps onto the screen, and the other onto the keyboard. This was very easy - requires no instructions. Just don't try to force them - make sure the small snap "tags" are in the right place. I took my time. The cover adds to the weight and thickness of the Samsung, noticeably so. The feet are a little difficult to open (hard to get a good hold with your fingers)...best have good fingernails! I am not sure how long they will hold up but appear to be good for plastic. Covers fit tight - no looseness or gaps noted. Bottom is very well vented to dissipate heat, even though there are no vents on the Chromebook itself. Nor does the bottom block the speakers (there are cut-outs). An added bonus: It appears that the plastic cover helps reinforce the screen...and helps reduce the pressure (from possible bending) on the screen when opening.

VALUE / 9: Since the price dropped from the $20 purchase price from when I originally ordered it, I can now boost my personal rating to a "5". It does not look as cheap as I expected it would, probably due to the excellent fit and the matte look. On some colors, fingerprints might be a concern for some and they do not rub off easily. But to be honest, I am not sure how they would resolve this.

UPDATES (Reserved): After well over a year of using this product - I can honestly say I really got my money's worth. Even after I dropped my computer bag at the airport and did some case damage to the Chromebook (though it still works fine), the cover never cracked or broke - still using it as I type this. Just remember the cover is just designed to protect the finish and is not capable of doing much protection in a drop.
on November 6, 2013
I love this case. It's super cute, light and easy to handle, it snaps right on the computer and I really like that my computer is still visible with the case on. It's definitely prettier than it shows on the picture and I've been getting a lot of compliments on it from my friends since I use my chromebook as school tool. I highly recommend it this case!!
on October 8, 2013
There aren't many cases out there that fit the odd sizing of the Samsung Chromebook (cases are usually 10" or 13" when I go to stores). I have never seen shells for this Chromebook, and never thought I would. This shell fits perfectly! It even has little, I call them feet, but there are little stands on the bottom shell to prop your Chromebook up with.
The ONLY weird thing that I'm sure is with any type of shell (I've never had a shell on a laptop before) is the edges that allow the shell to snap into place on the Chromebook make it so it doesn't shut all the way but that doesn't really matter because it's basically shut except for a few millimeters.

This is the second item I've purchased from mCover and I will continue to buy from them.
on November 26, 2013
After reading all the positive reviews, I purchased this case. Attaching to the chromebook was easy and it was a perfect snug fit. I am shocked that no one complained that once the case was on, the computer was top heavy! After a few days of use, I returned this for the bargain price of over $8 to ship back. Overall, it was not a great transaction, but even after losing that much to ship back, I was good with my decision. I've actually never written a review before, so I felt strongly enough about this....
on December 8, 2015
I like that this case keeps my computer from getting banged up from daily use, and I can put stickers on it without having to worry about the commitment of putting them on my computer itself. It's a great shade of pink, and I like that I can express myself through my favorite color (I am one of those ladies who has pink everything, so it means a lot to me to be able to have a pink computer, too). Snaps on neatly, stays on securely, I love the little feet that pop out in the back to make it more ergonomic on a flat surface.
However, I did drop my chromebook one day, and the bottom part of the case popped off and took a tumble down the stairs, and it didn't shatter but it did get some cracks. Remarkably, I can still use it, it just doesn't stay on quite as well. I do think that in the process of popping off, the case helped absorb some of the impact that the computer would have sustained.
I'm only giving 4 stars because I was disappointed that the material isn't as resistant to breakage as I'd hoped, otherwise it would be 5 stars... as I've come back to buy another case.
on April 9, 2014
I purchased this to go with the Chromebook for which it's made. It fit perfectly. My 12-year-old daughter put it on her new Chromebook in less than 10 seconds. It easily snaps into place and stays put. It didn't interfere with her typing or using the device. I'd definitely recommend this cover.
on November 5, 2014
I love this case, it makes it look as though I bought a new laptop. This is a quality protective case it fits well. I was surprised. I'm glad I bought it
I would recommend it for use with Samsung Chromebook.