5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product! -Very Happy!
Published on October 22, 2011 by ct112

3.0 out of 5 stars can't get it on
This seems like it would be a cool product. I don't think it would really protect it much, but it will turn your MacBook Air another color. Except I can't get the thing on. Yes, I ordered the right one. Yes, I even watched the tutorial video iPearl has on youtube. My fingers hurt from trying to wrestle the thing on. I'm also worried I'll damage my delicate MBA. If someone...
Published on April 6, 2011 by Sarah

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product! -Very Happy!, October 22, 2011
This review is from: iPearl mCover Hard Shell Cover Case For 11.6-inch Apple MacBook Air A1370 & A1465 - PINK (Electronics)
I purchased the pink cover for my daughter's Apple Macbook Air. -She is in 5th grade and her school supplied each student this year with Macbooks. Naturally as her parent, I am very cautious about keeping the product safe and protected, given the value of the item and the idea that it is on loan from the school for the year. -A friend of hers has already accidentally chipped a dent in her Macbook and so we were concerned that my daughter may have the same issue. -Therefore, we've been looking into better protecting the item. So far, I believe that this cover shell may do the trick. We will be gifting my daughter with it for her upcoming birthday, and I know she will love it!

I tried it on already and I'm thrilled! The color is the exact same as in the picture! It is 2 plastic pieces that snuggly snap on over the existing computer protecting the sides, top, and bottom. The bottom portion also has feet! -Another great feature of this purchase was that the cover shell also came with a silicone keyboard protector/cover -which I was NOT expecting! The cover is clear and lays over the existing keyboard. Because of the material, it does not slide around and the groves fit perfectly over the keys.

I am very impressed by this item and I cannot wait for my daughter to receive it! It truly makes her existing Macbook look like a totally different computer and allows her some room to express her personal tastes.

Another awesome attribute was that this company allows Prime members to receive OVERNIGHT shipping for under $4!!!! :) -Couldn't be happier!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Superior Product, and the Best Value!, February 16, 2011
Bethany (Minneapolis, MN) - See all my reviews
I have purchased hard cases in the past for other Macs that I have owned, and I have always had issues with them.When I bought my MBA I figured that the best way to take care of it would be to buy another hard cover. I was not looking forward to paying $40 for a Speck or Incase branded one....so I took a chance on this one....and I am SO happy that I did. I will be buying this case in multiple colors for sure! My husband even said he would be purchasing this case. Overall the product design is almost the same as the Speck or Incase shells you see at the Apple Store, but the added little feet, and keyboard protector (I could give or take it) is a really nice addition. I actually kind of like the keyboard protector :o) I also love the fact that this does not add too much weight or bulk....so I don't have to worry if I purchase a sleeve for my computer, it should fit perfectly. Thanks so much for the great product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit for new 11.6-inch Mac Air, January 21, 2011
The pink mCover is a perfect fit for my daughter's new 11-inch Mac Air. She loves the color and style and I can be in better rest for the light weight protection, which to me is the most important for such a beatiful computer. The delivery is fantastic: ordered Monday and received today. It fits the computer very well with no efforts and the snap feels strong and secure. I am also very impressed with the speed that mCover for this new model of Mac Air came to the market. Thumb up for mCover!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love My New Pink Cover!, February 17, 2012
CheriAmore (God Bless the U.S.A.!!!) - See all my reviews
Just received a new MacBook Air 11" and HAD to have a PINK cover...I read all kinds of reviews on different ones before I bought, was almost going to buy a Speck Case at double the price but read SEVERAL bad reviews so thought I'd try mCover at half the price...so glad I did! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! It does everything I wanted, see-through so I can still see the APPLE logo, strong to protect outside & corners from dings yet so very stylish! They even give you a matching keyboard cover! You won't go wrong with this cover!

5.0 out of 5 stars No complaints! A great case that I always get compliments on., January 10, 2012
I got this pink case for my new MacBook Air. I had a Mac before that was all scratched up and damaged because I never got around to buying a case. My favorite color is pink and I plan to decorate this case. It is high quality and a reasonable price. I recommend this product to people that want to keep their laptop in prime condition, cover up previous scratches, decorate their computer without a mess, or just have their computer in their favorite color!

5.0 out of 5 stars My best Amazon buy!!!, February 6, 2011
I just bought the latest model of the Air Mac 11.6 inch and I was desperately looking for some kind of portection for it. Best Buy and other electronic or computer stores didn't have any sort of case for the new AirMac 11.6 inch so this purchase I made of the pink hardshell case from iPearl mCover was a life saver!! And I got it for such a great price!!! $25 compared to the $50 my friends spend on buying hardshell cases for their macs from like the "Specks" website. I looked at their cases too and they were significantly more expensive then the mCovers from iPearl. Shipment was great, nicely packaged and super fast! In regards to the item itself, I love it!! It's pink, it's cute, it's my color! It fits pretty well, I did have trouble getting my airmac into the cover at first, but I got it to fit eventually. The extra thing at the bottom of the cover that puts your laptop at an angel (airs out the bottom) is awesome! I didn't think it'd be anything cool but I actually use it a lot. Definitely recommend this product for anyone who has the new airmac 11.6 inch (model A1370)!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect cover, April 18, 2012
This cover did exactly what it was supposed to do. My laptop doesn't get as warm so quickly either because of the way the bottom cover lifts it slightly off the desk and helps airflow. Worth the purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Case !, January 11, 2012
Jeff Foster (BOCA RATON, FL, US) - See all my reviews
I got the case today and was able to pop it on in just a matter of seconds. I love the feet at the bottom as it does help when I have my mac on the table. Removing can be done with a little more effort, I suggest using something to help pry off the bottom as it is kind of hard to take off but it is an excellent protector of my computer. It is very light and doesnt add much size to the computer either. Still fits in my case.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, October 4, 2011
I am very happy that I purchased this cover for my MacBook Air, it fits it like a glove and the price can't be beat! Mine did come with the keyboard cover and it does work well, I had ordered a pink keyboard cover to match the case so I'll be using the pink one instead. I like the feet on the bottom that lift your laptop up off the table, great touch! Overall if you are looking for a dependable, sharp looking case then I highly recommend purchasing this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars More Than What I Expected!, May 2, 2011
I got the Macbook Air and I wanted to get something to spice it up while also protecting it. This case does exactly that. I love the color and personality that it adds to my laptop. But what's great is that it fits perfectly to my laptop and I never feel like it will come off easily. I feel like my laptop is protected and I don't need to put it in a bulky case that takes up too much space in my bag. This is the perfect solution to a strong, thin, fitting, protective, and stylish case. I wasn't too sure when I was ordering it because I've never gotten a hardcase for a laptop before but this is definitely a great solution. Definitely worth the money!