5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't Be Happier
Published on January 14, 2011 by BBombers26

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed with purchase
When I was searching for a case to protect my new macbook air, I came across this product and its amazing (and numerous) reviews. At $25, it seemed like a great deal. I am not one to frequently post Amazon reviews, but this product was such a disappointment that I am making the effort to do so for this purchase.

The case falls off frequently, even with proper...
Published on April 3, 2011 by Mr. Jones

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't Be Happier, January 14, 2011
This review is from: iPearl mCover Hard Shell Cover Case For 11.6-inch Apple MacBook Air A1370 & A1465 - CLEAR (Personal Computers)
I bought the Macbook Air for law school - carrying all of my insanely large textbooks to class everyday, I needed a computer that could fit in the little space that remained in my book bag. However, I didn't feel comfortable traveling with the Air without some sort of protective case, and the sleeve that I purchased was too thick to fit in my bag along with my textbooks. The mCover Hard Shell Cover Case has solved all of my problems - it's light (the weight it adds to the computer is barely noticeable), very thin (it comfortably fits in my bag with all of my books), and I feel completely comfortable that my computer is protected when I travel with the Air in my bag or simply carry it around.

The foldable feet are a nice touch and make typing a little more comfortable.

I would highly recommend this product to anyone with a Macbook Air.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with the iPearl mCover Hard Shell Case for 11.6" Apple MacBook Air A1370 (Clear), March 2, 2012
I am extremely happy with this product; it fits very snuggly, it adds very little weight to my Macbook Air and it protects it from being scratched. An added bonus for me was the "feet" that holds my Macbook Air at a great angle for easy viewing and comfortable keyboarding. It is also slim enough that it fits in my Case Logic sleeve for when I need to take it with me.

I also have easy access to all the ports so there is no need to remove the case to attach any USB or headphones that I may wish to use. I have used other hard shell cases on my other laptops and this is by far much easier to use and still provides the protection that I want for my laptops.

I highly recommend this product for anyone who wishes to give their laptop the extra protection that a hard case provides!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, February 13, 2012
This product came extra with a keyboard protector. This Macbook protector is perfect and works flawlessly to protect a great device, the "legs" are perfect for the office and adds almost no width or weight to the Macbook Air. The protector compliments the slimness of the elegant Macbook Air. The top piece even adds a special effect to the Mac in the dark when the Apple logo is lid up.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Hard Shell That Is So Easy, August 16, 2011
The iPearl mCover Hard Shell Case for the 11.6" MacBook Air goes on in a snap. Well, a few snaps, actually. One of the other reviewers has posted a video for how to put it on and take it off... in literally seconds. It can't be much easier than this. Solid but light construction, good fit, easy installation, and low price make this a great choice. And the fold-out legs clinched it for me. The added tilt helps a lot with the angle of my wrists versus the keyboard. Oh, yeah... they didn't mention it, but my iPearl hard shell also came with a free keyboard cover. Nice surprise. BTW, even with the hard shell case on, the Air still fits into my tiny Solo carrying case. Nice. You can't ask for a better deal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to install, fits perfectly and looks good, April 25, 2012
HBGuy "BTHB" (Huntington Beach, CA) - See all my reviews
I was concerned as to whether or not this would install easily as well as fit properly, given several reviews to the contrary. Nevertheless, the price was compelling and the video review detailing the installation made this seem like a worthwhile purchase.

I'm pleased to report that the installation, using the video review's instructions, was easy and took all of about a minute. The fit is excellent, and provides good surface protection for the entire MacAir, yet is light enough so as not to detract from the overall streamlined fit/feel of the MBA. The cover also has a good appearance, and complements the MBA well. Overall, I'm very pleased with this and would purchase it for my wife when she gets an MBA.

One suggestion: the cover is well packaged inside of some plastic bags. These are worth keeping if the cover has to be removed.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed with purchase, April 3, 2011

The case falls off frequently, even with proper installation. Due to its design, the case also prevents the screen from extending back at a further angle. The pods on the bottom fall off within a week of use, leaving a sticky residue on four spots of the bottom case. Finally, I suspect that the reason behind the high number of reviews was not so much due to customer satisfaction but more due to excellent follow-up tactics by ipearl (including promotional deals for those who post a review). I would note that, when contacted about my dissatisfaction with the product, ipearl was prompt in their response. However, since my dissatisfaction was not due to a defect (e.g., a cracked corner) and more due to poor design, I doubt it would qualify for a refund. Given that return postage was 25% of the product's original price, a return/exchange isn't worth the hassle. Right now, I am wrapping my macbook air in a towel because the case is doing so little to protect it.

Unfortunately, there are not many other products available for the new macbook air, but my strong suggestion is to wait until a more sturdy alternative comes out that will actually protect your macbook.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, great deal for the price., December 28, 2011
The case fits my Macbook Air 11 (newest version) perfectly. I made sure I read plenty of reviews, and noticed that a lot of the people that were having issues with the fit may have been putting the top piece on wrong - the letters have to be on the top right corner, otherwise the case won't fit. The one I received fits perfectly, was a LOT cheaper than the *peck brand, and will protect my laptop from scratches. Definitely a good buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed!, February 5, 2011
If you are looking for a sleek cover that will protect your computer, this one is perfect!
I am very happy with my Mcover! I bought the clear color and you can't even tell it is on.

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING CASE, January 3, 2012
This case works great for my Macbook Air. It fits on perfect, and the keyboard cover fits on perfect too. The keyboard cover just slips right on. The case snaps on really easy and the kick stand is a great attachment. I would 100% recommend this case.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect fit, December 14, 2011
Perfect fit for my new macbook air. Subtle and very light. Good protection from scratches. Nice rubberized keyboard cover. I purchased this product in clear and get plenty of compliments on the look and feel of the case. Easy to snap into place.