5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, and does the job nicely!
In looking for a MacBook Air case, protection was my main concern. I wanted something to protect it from the inevitable bumps and falls that happen to any laptop. the mCover works well, and is beautiful, too!

Published on April 29, 2011 by Ronald

3.0 out of 5 stars Foldable feet a great asset, but break with regular use.
The case is just "OK". Slides in & out of a bag with ease, but that also is a detriment. It easily slides out of your hand as well since it's not rubberized. Had only nine months and one of the foldable feet broke, so that it opens up either inserting into a bag, or removing it. Since it appears to be the only cover with the feet, will probably get another. The...
Published 28 days ago by Robibotn

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, and does the job nicely!, April 29, 2011
This review is from: iPearl mCover Hard Shell Cover Case For 11.6-inch Apple MacBook Air A1370 & A1465 - GREEN (Electronics)

The online video helped me see how to install the case. Getting the top part on gave me some trouble for a few minutes, but since I got it on, it has stayed on solidly. Getting the bottom half installed was a snap, literally. The little pull-out legs put the keyboard at a slight incline, allowing for comfortable typing.

My computer fell to the (hardwood) floor just the other day. mCover protected it, and the case is still without any blemishes itself. Everyone who sees it loves the green colour. An mCover makes the very attractive MacBook Air even more beautiful. The weight and bulk the cover adds to the MacBook Air is negligible. I don't even notice it.

In all, you won't beat the price for a cover this nice. With lots of colours to choose from, I had a hard time deciding. But I do love my green case and feel I made a good choice! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case at the best price on the market!, August 3, 2011
I purchased this case for my wife's new 11" Macbook Air. We decided on the mCover based on previous reliability with iPearl's products. This case did not disappoint. The mCover series have a better color selection than any other manufacturer and the quality of this case is even better than those that we purchased for her previous 13" White Macbook. The case has a slight texture that enhances both the look and the feel of the case, and the mCover feet make their traditional appearance to help provide a better typing angle. I also own an 11" Macbook Air, and I originally purchased the black Speck cover. I wish I had bought an mCover by iPearl instead. The Speck case is already being returned under warranty due to poor construction quality. I can't say enough great things about the mCover. For the best price and color selection on the market, I would absolutely recommend the mCover by iPearl to anyone looking for a cover for their 11" Macbook Air.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice but top part needs to be slid on, May 17, 2012
I really love the color, looks just like the picture.
I was shopping around for a while before I purchased this. and Im happy with everything about the cover but even when I watched the youtube video for the installation of the product I just couldn't seem to get the top cover on all the way properly
BUT
after coming back here to look over the other reviews real quickly I read that some people had slid the top cover on and I tried it and after a couple tries it went on perfectly and I am very happy.

TOP COVER INSTRUCTIONS HOW I DID IT:
**IF YOU FEEL YOURSELF GETTING FRUSTRATED JUST STOP AND WAIT TIL YOU ARE MORE LEVEL HEADED UNLESS YOU RISK BREAKING THE COVER*

While sliding the top cover on I put the back part (the part of the cover with the letters on it, if your not sure refer to the youtube video)
i put the back part onto the front of the mac air, ( so that the majority of the cover is not on the macbook air itself)

i then clicked in the 2 (back) tabs of the cover onto the front corners of the macbook air ( make sure everything is even)

then i started sliding the cover on BUT while sliding make sure you do not slide one side faster than the other, slide carefully and evenly, and make sure the tabs are in place

keep sliding until the back tabs of the cover are in their proper place ( at the back sides of the macbook air)

keep in mind to make sure the tabs are all on completely the whole time you are sliding

and then i slid the cover on all the way to the back (so that now the back tabs are in their proper place, the back of the air)

and you now have your beautiful green apple :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case!!! Love the green, February 6, 2011
I got the green case for my 11" MacBook Air, and I love it. It gives my MacBook personality. I love the way the apple glows through the green transparent case on the lid. It is a perfect fit and very easy to do. Comes in 2 pieces. One snaps on the bottom and one snaps on the lid, so if you don't want to use the bottom piece, no need to. The bottom piece has nonslip pads as well as 2 short legs to stand your MacBook up on for better airflow and improved viewing when using your Macbook on a hard surface. I would definitely recommend this case to others

5.0 out of 5 stars Macbook Air 11 inch M-cover, March 15, 2012
I purchased this cover for my macbook air 11 inch for protection. It is by far the best case Ive used, EASY to put on and take off. I have dropped my macbook once already and thank god for this case. Its stylish and great protection. Also comes in different colours! highly recommended! Definitely purchasing from this seller again!

5.0 out of 5 stars great, simple product, March 12, 2012
used this product on my last macbook. love how easy it is to get onto the computer and that it gives it a unique/stylish look while protecting it. anyone who uses their macbook in more than one location should invest in onw of these to protect the body from dings/scratches.

5.0 out of 5 stars My First Macbook...now Protected!, March 3, 2012
I got my very first MacBook Air a few months ago and I love it! It's really nice that I also found the iPearl mCover Hard Shell Case to protect it and a laptop bag to carry it...in matching green color and at deeply discounted prices! Can't ask for more :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars "green apple.", January 5, 2012
the product came promptly.. fits my macbook air perfectly and turned my regular "apple" into a "green apple." Fun color. if the rest of the colors are as nice as this i might purchase an additional one just to have... definitely happy with the product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for, August 14, 2011
I wanted a hard green case for my new 11" MacBook Air and that is what I got! A little tough to snap on, but now that I got it on I don't have to worry about it falling off. Doing the job I was expecting! And I love the green color!

5.0 out of 5 stars The Price is Right!, August 15, 2011
I was a bit hesitant at first to order a shell for my precious MacBook Air, mainly because I didn't want something that would compromise the distinct sexy look of the thin Macintosh. The price of this product made me worry a bit too, but I figured that Amazon would easily refund my money if the shell didn't work out. With that said, I'm glad I've purchased this case! It's awesome, and the price is too good to pass up. And, it actually makes the Air look as cool as ever. Check out my photos I've uploaded to see what the case really looks like on a MacBook Air. Do yourself a favor and order this product, at least you can always get a refund if you don't like it!

Rate and Discover Movies