Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on April 26, 2011
I bought the iPearl mCover for my 11 inch Macbook Air. It was easy to snap on and stays extremely secure. I have no had any issues with it slipping, popping off, cracking or anything of the sort. I do carry it in my bag along with several file folders filled with papers (I am a high school English teacher), and I don't always remember that it is in my bag. Therefore, sometimes the bag gets tossed into the backseat of the car instead of gently placed, and I haven't had any problems with the cover.

If you're looking more for opportunities to personalize your Macbook Air according to your mood or what color outfit you're wearing that day, the iPearl mCover might prove to be challenging for that. It is quite secure and snug, and it's not easy to take off of the computer if you want to switch covers, or feel the need to wipe the computer down. Removing isn't a snap and takes some maneuvering. While I would like it to be a little easier to remove, I am greatly comforted by the security I have with it, and I feel that makes up for the difficult removal. I'm also very willing to admit there's the possibility I'm just going about removing it the wrong way. If that is so, then directions would be appreciated.

My favorite feature is the kickstand, which has also garnered envy from some of my colleagues. The kickstand definitely provides a nice angle of placement for the keyboard and even the screen, so I feel much more comfortable and as if I'm working at a more natural angle than without the kickstand to be honest. Apple might want to consider integrating a kickstand feature to the Air. I also greatly appreciate the keyboard cover; I am definitely guilty of the keys getting dirty with dust and crumbs, compounded by the fact that I don't clean it as often as I should. So it has helped me keep the keyboard good as new, especially since it fits the keyboard nearly perfectly and it doesn't slip or bulge.

In conclusion, if you're someone who definitely gets a lot of use out of your expensive Macbook Air, aren't necessarily the best laptop caretaker, and need a cover that looks nice, but is also secure and functional, the iPearl mCover is definitely a good choice for you. I'm definitely thinking of purchasing another one.
on May 20, 2011
I am EXTREMELY pleased with the purchase of the mCover for my Apple MacBook Air.
For several weeks I searched several websites searching for a hard covered case to protect my investment.
And finally....I discovered the mCover! The mCover DEFINITELY EXCEEDS my expectations including the air silicone keyboard skin cover! I would strongly recommend the mCover!!!
on July 11, 2012
Was really surprised how well this case fit my MacBook Air. It's very tight and does a good job of protecting the aluminum finish.

Best of all, it looks good. Easy to install or remove, I leave it off when the Air is in the stand, but pop it on when I need to go on the road.

I especially like the small feet that elevate the unit. Nothing fancy, but they do the job.

I'd expect to pay about twice as much for the same quality and excellent customer support.
on March 4, 2011
This is a great cover that helps protect and adds a nice touch of color. The 2-piece cover snaps on fairly easily (there may be one clip that gives a little trouble), and will stay in place with no troubles. The cover has a nice Cobalt Blue tint and looks great without detracting from the sleek lines of the Macbook Air itself. The flip-up feet are also a nice touch that some of the other similar cases don't have. The feet help avoid wrist fatigue from typing at awkward angles and also help keep the Macbook Air cool by allowing plenty of air to circulate on the underside while in use on a desk. Overall the mCase is an excellent case at an even better value for the price!
on July 22, 2011
This is a fantastic case! It goes on with ease and feels sturdy. It definitely feels durable and it's very reassuring to know that my air is protected. I have already and will in the future recommend this to my friends! The color choices are great too, I got my school color!!!

Bottom Line: Sturdy, attractive case for an affordable price. Doesn't get better than that!!!
Definitely a buy!
on July 27, 2011
After almost a year of throwing my 11 inch Macbook Air into my backpack for classes, I finally decided to do some research for a shell to protect it from further scratches and other possible damage. The m-cover seemed like a good option with a low profile and definitely met my expectations when I received it. The installation is a snap (literally) and gives me the extra feeling of protection for my Air without sacrificing the slimness or lightness of the computer itself. I highly recommend it!
on July 12, 2012
This is a very nice product. It prevents from scratches and scuffs. I don't believe it would do a darn thing for impact but It's not supposed to as far as I know.

Some people said it was hard for them to get it attached but I had no problem. It's obviously made from a basic mold so I imagine some would have slightly off tabs so that's why they have problems but for me it snapped on perfectly. I love the addition of the little legs as well. Plus it adds little to no weight and thickness so your Air will still be very much Air-y.

For the most part this is decorative and stops scratches. It's not expensive so if you want a little extra protection for you computer and give it a little personality, go ahead and try one. I'm glad I did. Nice blue color. I wouldn't mind getting another color of the same brand just to change it depending on how I feel that day.
on December 15, 2011
I love this cover. It takes some pressure to make sure all little tabs come over the edges so it fits properly, so get a friend with strong thumbs if you can't do it yourself. It adds almost no weight or bulk, and never pops off on its own. I can carry it around without worrying about dings and scratches. Love the feet that angle the keyboard. The keyboard cover does seem to attract dust and hair through static, but a quick rinse and dry takes care of that, and stops that stuff from getting stuck between the keys.
on April 28, 2011
Really nice design. It is a bit tricky to get it on properly, but once it's on, it's really solid. A great protection, but isn't too large or heavy! Perfect with my new MB Air! The color I got, the cobalt blue, is beautiful. I love it! It's a great buy for the price!
on February 12, 2011
Simple and cleanly designed product to protect my Macbook Air 11.6 - doesn't take away from the aesthetics and gives you a bit more of a unique look. Easy to install, just be sure to firmly snap each corner and you're all set. Great price, you can pay more for something else but don't quite see what more you could get. Kickstand is an added bonus for typing on a desk.