Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on July 23, 2011
It's a perfect fit on my Macbook air. I thought maybe I wouldn't find anything comparable to the ones on the Apple website but this exceeded my expectations! The black one looks so great, I've been asked numerous times how I managed to get a black Macbook Air. I also love how the Apple sign shines right through. Make sure you get it on right the first time because when it snaps in, it isn't going anywhere which I also loved about it. I have no worries about it ever falling off or causing damage to my air. Definitely an awesome product for an amazing price.
on January 22, 2012
If you're reading this, you may be trying to figure out if this case is worth the money and if it will fit your MacBook Air. I am glad I bought this, and yes, it is worth the slight cost and yes, it fits my MacBook Air 13.3" Late 2010 perfectly and all ports are open and accessible. I even like the fold-up feet on the bottom that allows it to elevate the back end of the MBA. I bought the black model, and may have chosen the orange or blue, but I think it's cool-looking when the lid is up the lit-up apple logo on the back of the lid shines through the case (albeit subdued, which is why it's cool-looking). The case adds a sight bit of bulk, but even with the case on it doesn't fill out the neoprene slip cover that barely holds a regular MacBook 13".
on January 7, 2013
I bought a couple of these (a clear/translucent one, too) for my MacBook Air 13. I like the Speck shells' more "grippy" feel better than the iPearl -- which is kinda slippery. But I liked the built-in flip-out feet on the iPearl shell -- which wasn't available on the Speck models. The feet ultimately broke off after about 4 months and couldn't be repaired or replaced. So ... I'll be buying Speck the next time around.
on August 12, 2011
I never thought a case could improve upon the look and feel of the new MacbookAir, but for $20 I was willing to give this a shot. Within 5 minutes of snapping this case on, I was so impressed, I ordered 2 more colors. It is that good. The plastic is solid, but thin, and has a satin finish that feels great. The glowing mac logo shines right through the translucent plastic. Black is the perfect complement to the macbook aluminum. It really is the perfect case. Adds really nothing to it. I could do without the bottom feet, but they are not flimsy at all and stay retracted.

A tip for removing the top cover -- slide it to the back when the book is closed. It won't pry right off, it has to slide.
on July 18, 2012
It's a pretty good fit and it also came with a cover for the keypad which was a wonderful surprise. The top cover does move a little on the edges when I open up my macbook but its not enough to be a bother. All in all, the price is more than decent and I am extremely satisfied. I must also add that I really like the bottom piece. It has a lot of open spaces so that the macbook will not overheat. So A+ for the design on this cover.
on February 3, 2011
It was hard to find a cover for my new macbook air 2010 model, but finally ipearl helps me to solve my problem, product is great and it protects perfectly my computer, and they are the first ones to produce one case for this beautiful computer, this the best way to protect your investment, I am very happy with my case!!! Thanks guys!!!
on January 30, 2012
This is a very low profile, light, sturdy MacBook Air case that installed easily and looks terrific.
Hard to beat good looks and protection at a reasonable price (< $20). I am delighted with my purchase
and the seller's fast delivery of my case. Thanks!
on January 21, 2011
Product arrived in timely fashion, minor issue that arose but was resolved with a prompt response from i-pearl customer service, will do business again, cover looks great a must for mac-book users.
on April 26, 2011
Wasn't easy finding a case for the latest 13 inch macbook air. This one fits perfectly, looks great, and very reasonably priced. Would definitely buy again and recommend.
on August 7, 2013
I got this for my Mid-2013 MacBook Air and the case works just as intended. I got THIS case because it was one of the few cases which does not block the TWO mics on the side of the Mid-2013 MacBook Air. The prices is great, the case fits and stays on very well, and the apple logo glowing through the case is a nice effect. Also since the MacBok Air is VERY light, you do notice that even a light plastic case like this adds a slightly noticeable difference in weight, possibly taking away from that "AIR" feel. However If this is a real complaint of yours then you're being to picky... bottom line, Great Case, Great Price.