Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on January 24, 2011
I got this case wanting some sort of protection for my Macbook Air (late 2010). It was everything I hoped it would be. It's fits like a glove and the ventilation under on the bottom is excellent in keeping the computer cool. The matte finish is fantastic and does not show scratches easily like the glossy clear cases. The case is solid and should prevent your aluminum Macbook Air from accumulating dents from daily use. It also has little riser "feet" on the back-bottom so it tilts your computer into an ideal typing angle. The green is a pleasant green, not too dark, not too bright. You can't beat it for the price! I'll be picking up an 11.6" case for the other Macbook Air in our household. Highly recommended.
on March 21, 2012
I've had this case for about a week, with use almost every day... so far I love it and plan to get it in another color or two. Fits my Macbook Air (latest version as time of this review) perfectly, all ports are exposed & accessible. I LOVE the feet that that you can drop down to give it a lift. It's also gotten many compliments!
on March 14, 2012
i really love this cover. It only took about a minute to install and has never slipped or shifted since I put it on. It looks great and protects the outside of the laptop extremely well. It also has some vents on the bottom to let air circulate and rubber feet that are especially helpful on an airplane tray tables. I also like the price, especially compared to a lot of other alternatives.
on April 28, 2011
I am really happy with this case. It goes on pretty easy and stays on VERY well. Maybe too well. Its pretty hard to take off. I am a part time student and I carry my Air to class. Before this case I was uneasy carrying it around. If the Air falls without any protection I doubt it will break, but it can dent and scratch really bad especially on concrete. Ever since I got this case I just don't feel as uneasy. If I drop it by accident so what? It'll probably be fine with this case. Its protects all 4 corners pretty well. It has a matt finish that looks really nice. The bottom of the case does have holes on it I guess for ventilation, and I am not too fond of that. I rather just have it a solid piece of plastic, but it may be for the best. A cool computer is a happy computer right? Also the bottom has only 2 rubber grip feet. The other 2 contact points of just the plastic of the case. In use this really wasn't as big of an issue as I thought and I use this computer on those tiny things that are attached to your chair lecture halls. There are 2 little leg things that fold out that allow you to kind of tilt the Air so I guess you can get a better typing angle, but I don't really use them, and honestly I find them kind of awkward looking. Its not a big deal though, really. Maybe one day ill learn to like them someday.

Pros: Good protection, stays on well, like the matt finish, makes me feel more confident with handling my Air, maybe the foldout legs are a feature

Cons: hard to remove but maybe thats not a con
on November 4, 2012
I bought this cover for my wife because she was so worried about scratching up her nice new 13" MacBook Air. She loves it, and after 3 months it still spends every second on her Air.

Pros:
-Very easy to install and fits very snugly with a secure fit. It isn't loose and doesn't threaten to come off every time you look at it like some other laptop covers
-Completely covers and protects aluminum from scratches while adding very minimal thickness and bulk to the svelte Air (it's thinness and lightness is the whole reason we bought it, after all)
-Relatively inexpensive
-Color variety is nice and the translucency still shows off the glowing apple and sleek design
-Plastic has a nice matte feel to it that doesn't attract dust or fingerprints.
-When the computer is open, you don't really even realize the case is there.

Cons:
-Because it is such a snug fit, it is actually quite difficult to get off. It takes a lot of prying, and then you just have to hope you aren't going to break it (I haven't broken my wife's yet)
-There are two little fold-out plastic pedestals towards the rear on the bottom. One is loose and makes a clicking sound every time we pick up or put down the computer. The other one is still secure. I will probably end up removing these because we never use them anyway. It only elevates the rear of the computer a couple of inches, and we never have any reason to change the angle anyway.
-Because it is thin plastic, it won't add any impact protection to the computer, just scratch resistance.

Overall I would recommend this to anyone who wants to add a little characterization and scratch resistance to their MacBook Air while only adding minimal weight and thickness.
on January 31, 2015
I've purchased multiple cases for my MacBook Air 13" from Amazon, and the iPearl cases are the only ones that fit correctly. Every other case I've ordered rubbed when you opened/closed the laptop. Beyond the fit itself, the colors are gorgeous. Love the pearlescent see through finish on these. Tried the cases with a cut out to allow you to see the apple logo, and they were cheaply made. I now have this case in two colors. Best fit of anything else out there. Any reviewers who say it wouldn't fit, obviously purchased the wrong size case. Also, when trying to remove it to clean, be logical. You can't just pull it off the same way you clipped it on. I unclip the sides and then slide it off the back side. Comes off easily and smoothly. Problem solving isn't a strength everyone has, though.
Buy this. You'll love it.
review image review image
on June 19, 2015
Best decision ever for protecting my MacBook Air. I have been using this hard shell cover for almost 2 years now and it still looks great. My MacBook doesn't have a single scratch on it. I work in the field so that's saying something. Once it is on you do not have to worry about it coming off easily as it is ON there! I have pulled the cover off a few times to wipe the inside down and noticed it does scuff easily so be careful when you're cleaning the inside of yours. Bottom line: stylishly protects your MacBook without making it bulky or adding significant weight.
on April 21, 2015
Love this Apple Green cover for my MacBook Air! It's hard to find MacBook Air covers that include those wonderful little kickstand feet, so I was thrilled to find this option. The price is great, it is packaged securely, and I truly love this company for laptop covers because they are truly a great quality. Do not underestimate the power of those little feet on the bottom - the angle it lifts the computer to is so important for writing comfort if you are like me and spend hours typing at a desk. The green does come across a bit more lime in this picture than it is in real life - it is a bright, beautiful kelly green which I love. High recommended!
on May 2, 2016
I've had one for 4 years with my Macbook Pro. Now I bought a MacBook Air and immediately bought this cover. With the flip feet attached, the computer is at an ergonomic level for typing, plus it keeps the computer cooler. Love the colors and quality.
on May 1, 2016
This is my second case. First one finally broke after years of use. I love it so much I couldn't go without it. BF bought a different more expensive one that broke within weeks and doesn't have the legs to incline the computer. Highly recommend!